BvS Your Favorite Batman v Superman Trailer

The Batman

The Dark Knight
Reaction score
I'm guessing the Kimmel trailer won't win.

The Teaser Trailer:

[YT]IwfUnkBfdZ4[/YT]

The Comic-Con Trailer:

[YT]0WWzgGyAH6Y[/YT]

The Jimmy Kimmel Trailer:

[YT]fis-9Zqu2Ro[/YT]

The Final Trailer:

[YT]NhWg7AQLI_8[/YT]

Last edited:
That is a good question indeed.

For me it'll be the Batman v Superman Comic Con Trailer (2015) for that was truly a finely crafted trailer of pure hype building excellence. :hmr:

Wooooooo I'm the winner!!!!! Lol

Edit:

tumblr_n4k55fz2sn1qf93i5o3_250.gif

Comic Con. Hands down.

Here's my preference: Comic Con > Teaser > Kimmel >≅ Final.

I had no problem with the Kimmel trailer, I lost it when I saw Doomsday and yet I don't even like him. Then I lost it again, seeing the Trinity there together on screen :D. BUT....

the Comic Con trailer actually moved me to tears watching it.

The final trailer for sure. The music choice was a little 0.o but it was by far the more action packed amped trailer. The CC trailer was nice but not enough batman for a movie with Batman in the title. All the other trailers felt a little lackluster and underwhelming for the most part. Don't even get me started on the Kimmel trailer.. That thing took my excitement from 100 to 10% in a matter of 3 mins, so I thank the final trailer for restoring my faith in this film.

The Comic Con trailer but the Final Trailer is close. The Teaser is underrated and the Kimmel has the best content.

There is a build and it leads to the final trailer which is my favorite.

The only ones I have significant affection for are the teaser and the Comic Con trailer. The others were somewhat disappointing. I picked the teaser (tantalizing snippet of what I had hoped to see), but the CC one isn't far behind.

One and two were made for fans, three and four were for the GA. By and large most hype members will probably vote for one of the first two, I'd probably go with CC but I like the atmosphere created by the first teaser most.

Comic Con trailer followed by the the teaser. The final two are about even imo.

Final trailer was the best. But maybe I'm just a Batman fanboy.

I'm giving it to the final trailer. The comic con one is excellent but the Batman fight at the beginning is everything I've ever wanted to see in a Batman movie.

Comic Con trailer.

Although the DCEU special Suicide Squad trailer beats all.:sly::hmr:

SDCC trailer is perfection, so it's the best for me. 2nd place goes to the final trailer.

Comic Con trailer is the best. But I think the teaser has the best music and tone.

Kimmel trailer, Clark meets Bruce, Plenty of Bats vs Supes, the best line so far "stay down! If I wanted it you'd be dead already", freaking Doomsday and finished off with the Trinity.

I feel the popular thing to say is the CC trailer but think the final ended up being so exact for what fans needed to see at the time. Final trailer it is for me :)

Kimmel trailer, Clark meets Bruce, Plenty of Bats vs Supes, the best line so far "stay down! If I wanted it you'd be dead already", freaking Doomsday and finished off with the Trinity.

100% agreed. That's my favorite trailer, but I loved ALL of them.

Comic Con followed closely by final. The Comic Con trailer needed to be on TV. And it was more balanced than the final trailer, only word to describe it is orgasmic.

Comic Con and Final are tied for me I think. I still wish we had an emotional-filled trailer ala Man of Steel T2.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"