Your favorite female in X3

Mistique. In the few lines she had, she showed more personality than most other characters. While "slave name" might have sounded corny, that "Sapiens" during the interrogation scene was the single most hate/despise-filled line in the movie (something definetly missing in a movie that was supposed to be about discrimination and racial issues) and it came across just as it should have. Kudos to Rebecca.

GoHF said:
Mistique. In the few lines she had, she showed more personality than most other characters. While "slave name" might have sounded corny, that "Sapiens" during the interrogation scene was the single most hate/despise-filled line in the movie (something definetly missing in a movie that was supposed to be about discrimination and racial issues) and it came across just as it should have. Kudos to Rebecca.

Mystique was awesome throughout the movie, period. I loved the interrogation scene, and I didn't find the 'I don't answer to my slave name' bit corny. I loved the whole scene, especially 'My parents tried to kill me, you pathetic meat-sack'. I loved when she went all kick-ash on them and whispered 'Homosapiens!' in that dudes ear. The tone in her voice was filled with rage, I loved it.

They're all cool but Kitty probably takes it in X3.

EDIT I'm surprised that Dania is doing so badly. Maybe because she's not an important character or an X-Man.

takes what in..? in X3? ....

-stops himself from smiling- heheheh...

Based on looks:
Dania
Ellen
Halle
Rebecca

On Performance:
Ellen: Cute, brave and funny.
Dania: Reminds me of many latinas I know that talk and act in the same manner.

I had to go with Kitty. I really liked Famke in the 3, and Storm was cool in this one (in fact, I loved all the X3 females), but I think Ellen Page is amazingly talented and will eventually become an actress with screen presence along the lines of the of Ian McKellan/Magneto (same view I have of Aaron Stanford).

Well rogue for me obviously,but jean was good and so was kitty.Callisto bored the ash off me.

1.Jean of course
2.Mystique
3.Rogue(she would be #2 bt she pissed me off when she got the cure even if i did know she was going to get it.)

I thought callisto was sexy but I think kitty pride was really good. She actually surprised me.

Callisto was boring,I honestly only liked her when she kicked storms ash.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"