BvS Your favorite moments/most loved scenes

a lot. I need to see it again and write down. but

-supes saving people in mexico
-ww's first intro with photo
-ww's second intro
-batman saving martha whole fight
-batmans emotional break down when he hears name "martha"
-first flash cameo is the thing Im waiting for!!!!!!!
-knightmare scene...

im going to need to see the movie again but from what i can remember in no particular order...

the guard/police going up the stairs listening to the fighting above, followed by Batman appearing clinging to the top corner of the wall. that whole scene was so intense.

Superman's 'i love you' scene with Lois. reminded me of Opie's 'i got this' scene from Sons of Anarchy.

Senator Finch and Lex in his office. i thought he was going to try to kill her right there and then.

Senator Finch's reaction to noticing the jar of 'peach tea'.

Lex telling Superman that his mother is being held hostage.

Bruce's training montage.

Wonder Woman and Batman standing looking down at Lois holding a dead Superman. this one almost had me choked up. such an iconic shot.

I liked most of the Batman scenes. Also I really liked when they played that piano music in many scenes with Superman:

Btw, anyone watched it in 3D imax? Worth it? Cause this movie is more story orientated... the 2nd is very good d.

Oh man.

-- The entire opening, from the funeral/murder flashback and young Bruce being lifted to the light by the bats. And the white title card that says "Metropolis: The day the world meets the Superman" and subsequent scene with Bruce's POV of the fight (and his employee praying as the tower crumbles).
-- Superman swooping into Africa (NOT the very next bit, where he ****ing murders a guy, I don't care what the dialogue says).
-- Lois in the bathtub. Yum yum.
-- Batman wall-crawling away from gunfire.
-- "I thought the bathroom was in here. I love those shoes!"
-- Any scene with Zod's corpse, particularly Lex in the Scout Ship.
-- Batman turning on the Bat-Signal, and Lex's "The Knight is here..."
-- "Kent? Kent?! Where does he go? Jenny, where does he go?" "I don't-- I don't know..."
-- Lex pushing Lois off the roof, Superman saving her and heading right up there.
-- The lines "He has to help me, or he has to die. Nobody gets to stay good in this world, Lois" as he floats away. I mean, I truly, truly, TRULY HATE that they're being said by Superman... But they're great lines.
-- The FIGHT! Great fight. Loved it.
-- The whole Martha exchange, especially with Lois getting in there. "Martha!!" "What?! How do you know that name?! WHY DID YOU SAY THAT NAME!!" "Please... Save Martha..." "How do you know that name!!" "It's his mother's name!"
-- Batman taking out Lex's thugs-- NOT the fact that he was ****ing killing them.
-- Saving Lex from Doomsday.
-- Superman taking Doomsday out to space (good job, Supes) and then getting all ****ed up by the nuke and regenerating a la DKR.
-- WONDER WOMAN. Great entrance, great fight.
-- The Death of Superman. Superman to Lois, while smiling and knowing he's going to die... "I love you. This is my world. You're my world". And then plunging the spear into him, getting stabbed... the shots of Batman and Wonder Woman taking care of the body. :( He's not my Superman by a long (LONG) shot, but that might be the most emotional scene he's had in live-action. (as it should be).
-- The S-shield plaque, with the writing "If you're looking for his monument-- Look around you".
-- "Men are still good".
-- The dirt on floating off the casket.

Also, the music as a whole-- which I found largely uninspired and repetitive/over loud for MoS, was amazing here. Really. And, even though he sucked in MoS, it was a nice surprise seeing Costner here. They would've put it even further over the top if Crowe had been there too. The two fathers of Superman.

Last edited:
I loved the following:

1. The opening sequence (less the floating) - the best depiction of this scene;
2. The Metropolis in MOS sequence (really well done);
3. Any Batman fight scene; and
4. Every scene with Wonder Woman.

It was funny when Lex was giving his speech and was talking about Prometheus and Zeus and then it cuts to Diana rolling her eyes at him.

titansupes, AGREE WITH YOU, man... :up: But there's so much more I'd like to name.

-I thought the opening with Bruce driving through Metropolis was well done.
-The scene of Lex inside of Zod's ship.
-Bats first appearance with the cops in the human trafficker's lair.
-Batman chasing down the truck with the Kryptonite on it.
-Supes and Doomsday nuke scene.

It was funny when Lex was giving his speech and was talking about Prometheus and Zeus and then it cuts to Diana rolling her eyes at him.

I like that too. She's like, "You have no idea what you're talking about."

-The opening scene, thought it was absolutely breathtaking
-Lex and Holly Hunter scene, I really thought he was going to kill her there and then, and then the 'that painting should be upside down' part, thought that was really nice imagery.
-'Peach tea'
-The 'Martha' scene really got me right in the feels. That was probably my favourite scene, it was really powerful, seeing Bruce lose his **** when he hears the name Martha really got to me, brought tears to my eyes
-The exchange between Lex and Lois
-The 'I love you' with Superman and Lois
-Superman and Doomsday fight, and then what happened afterwards, thought that was really well done
I loved the music throughout, loved the soundtrack

I also like the moment in the Doomsday battle where Diana gives that smile where she looks as if she hasn't had a really good fight in a long time and she's enjoying it.

Superman telling batman, in the nightmare sequence: "She was the world to me". And then, Clark telling Lois, during the battle with Doomsday: "You are my world"...

Injustice!!!!

- the opening, as everyone else said lol
- the scene where the cops found the branded criminal , i loved how the prisoners referred to batman as " it " and " a devil " and how bats was crawling up on the ceiling like a literal creature of the night
-just any bruce/alfred scene. it finally feels like i'm watching the real bruce/alfred dynamic .
- the scene with bats and lex in the prison.... until jesse eisenberg ruined it with his highpitched yelling/ jim carrey riddler fused with heath ledger joker impression , atleast.
- all of laurence fishburne's scenes were pretty great

I can't express how much I loved seeing these pages come to life on screen :woot:

Death_of_Superman_Lois_Kiss.png

superman-death-of-657x1024.jpg

deadsuperman2.jpg

The-Death-of-Superman-picture.jpg

Best moments:

Wonder Woman. Everything with Wonder Woman.
Bruce Wayne in the Battle of Metropolis.
Batman rescuing Martha.
The battle with Doomsday.
Basically every scene between Clark and Lois. Thought they had great chemistry.
The tease of the Justice League.

I'll have to think about this, cause there's way too many to list. Man, I really loved this movie. I'll have to think about the stand out ones and come back. I just got out of the theater.

I thought this movie was amazing. So many loved moments for me... All the Batman stuff was pure gold to me. Affleck was the quintessential Batman, IMO. So many scenes sent chills down my spine but one of the best moments was when Superman said the name "Martha." I loooved that part. You could see it tugged on Bruce's heart strings and that moment he accepts Superman for what he is.

I thought that scene was well done, an emotional attachment was made to unify the two of them :up::up:

Wonder Woman and her theme music was truly awesome. Legitimately got me excited for her film.

Affleck was more than passable as Batman, even one that can stand side by side with the DC gods. Death of his parents was also good.

Lex Luthor was about as good as expected. I enjoyed him. He didn't blow me away but I enjoyed him.

The Flash time travel dream? Are you kidding? That was nuts. Loved it.

Batman line "You aren't brave. Men are brave." Actually a lot of the script was intense (in a good way). Some of the jokes even were pretty good.

I was getting goosebumps during the entire Superman vs Doomsday battle. It played out exactly as I'd imagined it all these years.

yep most definitely wonder woman and her music!! that got my adrenaline going
after that loved the scene with Cyborg on the table. that was hella cool!

Another moment that brought a smile to my face...

Seeing Bruce return to the BatCave with the Batmobile, walk up the steps and taking off his cowl as he walks up to his computer.

I've waited through 7 Batman movies to finally get that shot. I don't know why it's just something about seeing Bruce in his suit without his cowl on in the BatCave that I find very dramatic? Haha.

Probably just the idea it reinforces that in this world of Super beings behind his mask is an "ordinary" man.

Another moment that brought a smile to my face...

Seeing Bruce return to the BatCave with the Batmobile, walk up the steps and taking off his cowl as he walks up to his computer.

I've waited through 7 Batman movies to finally get that shot. I don't know why it's just something about seeing Bruce in his suit without his cowl on in the BatCave that I find very dramatic? Haha.

Probably just the idea it reinforces that in this world of Super beings behind his mask is an "ordinary" man.

Take out the Batmobile and insert the Bat, and we literally got that exact thing in TDKR. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"