Your favorite movie quotes thread!!!

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows part 2
Harry Potter: Is this real? Or has this been happening inside my head?
Albus Dumbledore: Of course it is happening inside your head, Harry, but why on earth should that mean that it is not real?

"I'll send you a love letter. Straight from my heart, f***er. You know what a love letter is? It's a bullet from a f***ing gun, f***er. You receive a love letter from me, you're f***ed forever. You understand, f***? I'll send you straight to bad place, f***er."

I mean..... that's magic.

From THE BEST LITTLE smoreE HOUSE IN TEXAS:

"I don't care what they do up there at the Chicken Ranch... I don't care if they are tickling each other in the ash with a feather... Personally... I'd like to think that's what Heaven is all about."

"Now go home and get your ****ing shine-box." - Billy Batts
Goodfellas

"Sabrina don't just stare at it, eat it!" - Patrick Bateman
American Psycho

I'm gonna kill you all kinds of dead. - The Spirit
The Spirit

No! Billy was a sick **** who tried to get away with it. Mickey is a sick **** who wants to get caught. YEAH! - Mickey
Scream 2

Only a cynical man would call what these people have "lives," Wayne. Crime, despair... this is not how man was supposed to live. The League of Shadows has been a check against human corruption for thousands of years. We sacked Rome, loaded trade ships with plague rats, burned London to the ground. Every time a civilization reaches the pinnacle of its decadence, we return to restore the balance. - Ra's al-Ghul
Batman Begins (really everything Ra's says is gold to me in that film)

"Hey McFly. Thought I told you never to come in here"

- Back To The Future, II , III

"So I say 'Hey Lama! How about a little something, you know, for the effort?'"

- Caddyshack

Last edited:
Are you gonna bark all day, little doggie, or are you gonna bite?

Morons, your bus is leaving.

People like blood sausage too, people are morons.

"The Force is with you young Skywalker.... but you are not a Jedi yet...."

Darth Vader (ESB)

"But then I realised maybe that's what bad place is: the entire rest of eternity spent in ...Bruges. And I really really hoped I wouldn't die."
In Ray/Colin Farrell in In Bruges (2008)

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"