Your Favorite Show of 2012

James

Built from Lego
Reaction score
Over on the Walking Dead forum, Midnight Black accidentally kicked off a discussion about the best show on TV. Now I was going to make this topic with a poll attached, but I'm sure to miss someone's favorite off the list. Unlike the movies, some of which we're still waiting on (I'm looking at you 007) it's not too early to begin talking about.

So whether it's between seasons or currently on air, what's your favorite show of 2012?

Mad Men.

Breaking Bad was really, really good this year, but Mad Men was at the top of its game which is saying quite a bit.

It's pretty much a tie between Mad Men and Breaking Bad for me.

Honorable mention to Game of Thrones. I realize I've only named dramas, and while I do love a few comedies right now (30 Rock, Veep, Parks & Rec), I don't love any of them as much as these dramas. Now, if Arrested Development comes back as strong as ever next year, that will be a different story.

All that said, I just got the 1st season of Homeland and will probably start watching it this weekend, so I'll have to see if these picks still stand.

The Walking Dead.

My friends have told me about Breaking Bad and how good it is. Think I'm gonna give that a watch on Netflix as soon as I'm done with The League.

Homeland every episode has been amazing and just tense and unpredictable

and Claire Danes and Damian Lewis have already given Emmy worthy performances

Breaking Bad best hands down. I've never gotten into Mad Men, I've heard it can be incredibly boring but that's never deterred me before. There's plenty other shows I could list as well as I watch a few dozen different shows all throughout the year. Comedies are a whole other story

Over on the Walking Dead forum, Midnight Black accidentally kicked off a discussion about the best show on TV. Now I was going to make this topic with a poll attached, but I'm sure to miss someone's favorite off the list. Unlike the movies, some of which we're still waiting on (I'm looking at you 007) it's not too early to begin talking about.

So whether it's between seasons or currently on air, what's your favorite show of 2012?

Wow...seems I've inspired a thread...YES!:woot:

Anyway I would say that TWD is IMO (once again IMO lol) the best drama. I love Big Bang Theory, like 2 Broke girls, 30 Rock, Parks & Rec, Community, Arrow, Vampire Diaries sometimes, 90210 Sometimes, Ninja Warrior and a few others.

Forgot to mention Sons of Anarchy. Definitely a good year for Sutter's biker drama.

Breaking Bad hands down.

Though Dexter has been pretty brill so far too.

Oh guys.....

Breaking Bad
SOA
Game Of Thrones
Boardwalk Empire
Homeland
Shameless
Dexter
The Walking Dead

What else even deserves mentioning? Again, these are all hour long series. If we out up all our favorites my list would easily quadruple.

In this order

Game Of Thrones
Hell On Wheels
Arrow
Once Upon A Time

The Walking Dead
Sons of Anarchy
Shameless
Supernatural

I'm going to be totally unoriginal and say Breaking Bad is my favorite show of 2012.

Other shows I've loved this year (in no particular order) include:

Boardwalk Empire
The Walking Dead
Star Wars: The Clone Wars
Bob's Burgers
Game of Thrones
Justified
Sons of Anarchy

I've yet to see Homeland but I've heard nothing but good things.

Can't decide between Breaking Bad, Mad Men, and Game Of Thrones.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"