Your Favorite singer is

frank sinatra
elvis presley
mike patton (who i'd say is by far the most versitile...imo)

BluceD.jpg

Bruce

14MikePatton.jpg

Mike Patton

Ash J. Williams said:

and the mac is back no slack on a dc track thats jacked beyond comprehension i believe that i failed to mention that there a lack of recognition when it comes to his position but the flames cant be crossed ova so im kicking my beat up nova

ironmaidenstor.jpg

Bruce Dickinson

wasp10.jpg

Blackie Lawless

plant2.jpg

Robert Plant

6.jpg

Ronnie James Dio

tarja%20turunen%204.jpg

Tarja

4.jpg

Howard Jones

Sukis_Morifade_Fast_060416_4017.jpg

Tom S. Englund

a few of my favs:

bono
bono.jpg

shirley manson
GarbageSinger4444.jpg

Michael Hutchence
inxs.jpg

Brandon Boyd, Incubus
180px-Brandon_boyd_incubus.jpg

Kurt Cobain, Nirvana
kurt%20cobain.jpg

Alanis Morissette
Alanis_Morissette.jpg

Karen O, Yeah Yeah Yeahs
karen_O_la.jpg

Dolores O'Riordan, The Cranberries
ugly-oriordan.jpg

Some more favorites of mine.

651368_356x237.jpg

Pat Benatar

Halford.jpg

Rob Halford

Prince_PurpleRain_single.jpg

Prince

steven-Tyler-crp-w.jpg

Steven Tyler

nevermore21_220601.jpg

Warrel Dane

Symphony-X-live.jpg

Russell Allen

eddie_vedder_295.jpg

Eddie Vedder

Layne Stayley (Alice in Chains...RIP)
Eddie Vedder
Freddie Mercury (RIP)
David Bowie
Mike Ness

Spencer Chamberlain
ua101.jpg

Jonsi from Sigur Ros (his voice is amazing, he sings in falsetto)
jonsi.jpg

Utada Hikaru
Utadapic1.jpg

Hamasaki Ayumi
Ayumi0pk0jt.jpg

Corrine Bailey Rae
Corinne_Live_promo_shoot.JPG

Mary J Blidge
B000BNTM32.01._SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg

Operas: Torendot, Tosca, Carmen, Aida...

Edit: how could I forget!!! Do As Infinity and Speed...but they are no more :(

Maynard James Keenan
The man can go from screaming to singing like an angel in the blink of an eye and do it all well. A Perfect Circle has done wonders for his range and singing voice. The past few albums he's been involved with show how much he's grown as a vocalist.

guitarsingerguy said:
Maynard James Keenan
The man can go from screaming to singing like an angel in the blink of an eye and do it all well. A Perfect Circle has done wonders for his range and singing voice. The past few albums he's been involved with show how much he's grown as a vocalist.

Good call. :up: :up:

Maynard is definitely a unique vocalist with one of the greatest voices in music. Mer De Noms is quite possibly the best album that showcases his vocals in a beautiful way.

In other words I feel that Mer De Noms(A Perfect Circle) and 10,000 Days(Tool) are where he's at his best vocally.

LastSunrise1981 said:
Good call. :up: :up:

Maynard is definitely a unique vocalist with one of the greatest voices in music. Mer De Noms is quite possibly the best album that showcases his vocals in a beautiful way.

In other words I feel that Mer De Noms(A Perfect Circle) and 10,000 Days(Tool) are where he's at his best vocally.

I think he did an equally good job on Thirteenth Step and their cover album as well. He branched out and experimented with harmonies alot more. However, I think 3 Libras is my favorite piece of music he's ever sung.

guitarsingerguy said:
I think he did an equally good job on Thirteenth Step and their cover album as well. He branched out and experimented with harmonies alot more. However, I think 3 Libras is my favorite piece of music he's ever sung.

Don't forget about Orestes. That's a beautiful song and he puts on an emotional singing performance.

3 Libras is another great song. Hell, the entire Mer De Noms album is a classic. :up:

It's hard to pick a favorite song when you're talking about such a great band.

Current male vocalist: Noone in today's rock scene compares to Brent Smith of Shinedown. That man is amazing.

Old School male vocalists: Ronnie Van Zant of Lynyrd Skynyrd, Freddie Mercury of Queen, and Layne Staley of Alice In Chains

Current female vocalist: Christina Scabbia of Lacuna Coil

Old School female vocalists: Stevie Nicks of Fleetwood Mac, Ann Wilson of Heart.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"