World Your favorite voice actor for Spidey?

I really like a ton of them, but honestly, Tobey or Neil Patrick Harris (especially in Shattered Dimensions).

Josh Keaton or Christopher Daniel Barnes. NPH wasn't too bad, but Tobey's voice never struck me right. I really have no idea why, I just never liked his voice over work.

Definitely Josh Keaton. I liked Christopher Daniel Barnes too and NPH wasn't too bad neither.

christopher daniel barnes was spot on...

Christopher Daniele Barnes, Rino Romano, Josh Keaton and Tobey. Christopher Daniel Barnes had THE voice.

Dan Gilvezan for me. Rino Romano & NPH come as near equals, followed by Keaton & Barnes, the rest come to mind at times
Maguire sounds good to me (excluding the first movie game, he sounds so lazy there), he's better than Vaughn, and I like Vaughn too, when he's not screaming

even though he actually played spidey, he DID have a great voice. can we give some love to nicholas hammond? he was perfectly acceptable to my 7 year old spidey jones...

nicholasspidey.jpg

I love BTVA. They have everyone! My favorite standalone is CDB. But I have to give props to Neil, and I say Josh for younger Spider-man and Christopher Gordon for older Spidey. That game didn't get much recognition, and neither did the voice actors. (Marvel: ROTI)

even though he actually played spidey, he DID have a great voice. can we give some love to nicholas hammond? he was perfectly acceptable to my 7 year old spidey jones...

nicholasspidey.jpg
Maybe they should have, but they used Tobey because of Spider-Man 2 the game adaption

Paul Soles from the 60s toon is the voice I always hear when I read Spidey comics. Guess thats cause thats the Spidey cartoon I grew up with, and read my comics hearing his voice back in the early 70s and so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vortep88
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"