Revenge of the Fallen Your Favourite Autobot so far?

AVEITWITHJAMON

Badass Cloud
Reaction score
Did this for last movie and with some new additions I thought I would do it again for both the autobots and decepticons, so its, quite simple, just choose your favourite Autobot to appear in the movies so far, Optimus Prime won the last one, followed by Bumblebee, Ironide and Jazz, with Ratchet last, I dont see there being too much in the ratings but we'll see, listings are based on screen-time so far.

Please vote away, and the Decepticon poll will follow shortly, I am stuck between Prime, Bumblbee, Jazz and Jetfire at the moment so will decide and then vote.

Last edited:
Sideswipe. I know he's barely in it but the scene at the beginning is awesome. The best introduction of any of the Autobots so far, imo. Shame he wasn't in the movie more.

Sideswipe. I know he's barely in it but the scene at the beginning is awesome. The best introduction of any of the Autobots so far, imo. Shame he wasn't in the movie more.

Agreed, if he had been in the movie more, I would have added him to list of Optimus, Bumblebee, Jazz and Jetfire as my favourites.

Early in the movie it seemed Sideswipe was the new 2nd in command as well, he was the last to be summoned by NEST before Optimus and when he said "Clear a path!" everyone did. He was also right behind Optimus going into the autobot hangar as well.

Its a shame they didnt expand on all of this.

barely any of the autobots got any lines in this one.

^Prime and the Twins had plenty of lines in the movie, and in the first one they all got plenty as well, other than Bumblebee of course but there is a reason for that.

Loved the addition of Jetfire, but Optimus will always be my #1 Autobot!!:fhm:

^I think if Jetfire had been given more screen-time it may have swayed some people's choices, including mine, I loved him as a character but we just didnt get to spend enough time with him in the movie.

^Bumblebee has been awesome in the movies, him and Prime have had most of the best scene's, which, while I dont mind, I do wish some of the others would het a few more things to do.

Agreed, if he had been in the movie more, I would have added him to list of Optimus, Bumblebee, Jazz and Jetfire as my favourites.

Early in the movie it seemed Sideswipe was the new 2nd in command as well, he was the last to be summoned by NEST before Optimus and when he said "Clear a path!" everyone did. He was also right behind Optimus going into the autobot hangar as well.

Its a shame they didnt expand on all of this.

They called Sideswipe in last because he's the badass. The others couldn't handle Sideways so they needed him to get it done. :woot:

I'm pretty sure Ironhide's second-in-command. Followed by Ratchet. But that could change if they decide to Bring in Ultra Magnus and/or Prowl.

^Bumblebee has been awesome in the movies, him and Prime have had most of the best scene's, which, while I dont mind, I do wish some of the others would het a few more things to do.

SIDESWIPE!!!!!

I always hated Bumblebee in the cartoons. He was annoying and useless most of the time. All he did was get captured. In the movies, though, he's awesome.

They called Sideswipe in last because he's the badass. The others couldn't handle Sideways so they needed him to get it done. :woot:

I'm pretty sure Ironhide's second-in-command. Followed by Ratchet. But that could change if they decide to Bring in Ultra Magnus and/or Prowl.

I dont know, with Sideswipe being the last to be called before Prime and being right behind Prime when they go into the hanger, it just seemed he was Prime's right hand man. Shame, it should have really been Jazz :csad:.

SIDESWIPE!!!!!

I always hated Bumblebee in the cartoons. He was annoying and useless most of the time. All he did was get captured. In the movies, though, he's awesome.

I liked him in the cartoons, but LOVE him in the movies, think he has been great so far and I really hope they expand on him in TF3.

It still difficult for me to pick between BB and Prime, the 2nd movie was all Prime's but BB still had some great scene's and I still loved his relationship with Sam, although their better scene's are in the first movie. Jazz and Jetfire are still up there as well.

Bumblebee, just on the basis he turns into a Camaro but nearly loses it because of the dodgy crying scene in the shed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"