World Your favourite characters...

micky-fox

Sidekick
Reaction score
Who is your favourite character? I would definitely have to say Storm...to control the weather would be awesome! And she is by far the best in my opinion!

mine is other....gambit

Hmmm... my favorite character would have to be: Jean/phoenix, followed by Storm and Rogue (i just wish they'd explore the darkness within her character more) :p

Mine would be beast he's wicked smart and uses big words. And he's huge and can kick butt.

Mine would be beast he's wicked smart and uses big words. And he's huge and can kick butt. second would be gambit

Rogue love her,and gambit a close second.Also like cykes and colossous.

colossus, apocalypse, exodus, magneto, sinister and avalanche

^^ in that order so thats why i didnt vote for magneto

It does seem the original team is very lacking in having the favorite vote:D In this order

Stryfe
X-man
Cable
Magneto
Exodus
QuickSilver
Multiple man
Forge
Random(be4 they made him into a wuss kid)

1. Iceman
2. Deadpool
3. Beast
4. Jean
5. Colossus

My favorites list used to be much longer :(

Wolverine and onslaught are my favorites

Storm, Colossus, Beast, Magneto, Mystique

Psylocke
Jean
Colossus
Storm
Kitty
Gambit
Wolverine
Rogue (only in the comics mind you)
Archangel
Dazzler:p

It's a hard choice for me, actually, between Storm and Magneto. I'm leaning towards Storm.

Well it turns out, other gets it. And of the listed it is a dead heat between Storm, Jean and Rogue.

Rogue is my fave always has been, always will be!

top 5:

Rogue
Mystique
Psylocke
Gambit
Bishop

What she has great powers she can absorb anyone's powers and use them-she can take more than one,she could be a one woman army.The only crappy thing about her powers is she can't have contact.

ljr said:
What she has great powers she can absorb anyone's powers and use them-she can take more than one,she could be a one woman army.The only crappy thing about her powers is she can't have contact.

nuff said!

On second thought I like all the xmen but Cyclopes and Jublee

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"