Transformers Your favourite Decepticon in the movie?

AVEITWITHJAMON

Badass Cloud
Reaction score
Well, now that the Autobot thread seems to have clear winner in Optimus Prime, i thought it was time to do a favourite Decepticon thread. I think this will be just as hard a choice as the Autobot thread, mainly because there were more Decepticons in the movie!

But alas, its time to vote away peeps, vote for your favourite Decepticon in the movie. They are listed in order of appearence in the movie as in the Autobot thread. And once again i cant decide who to vote for as of yet!

Yeah! starscream 100%, I saw that and was like holy crap, then I relised I'm the only person to vote so far. That scene with him fighting the other F-22's...... That shtuff is off the hook, even though it wasn't a long battle, it is one of my favorite action scenes of all time. It's up there with Neo fighting all those agent smiths in the court yard the second Matrix

Finally voted Megatron, i just thought he was awesome in the movie, totally ruthless and evil, and the perfect foil for Optimus Prime as he was in the cartoon/comics. Starscream does come a very close 2nd though.

Definately Megatron.

He was amazing in the movie, he was just pure, unadulterated evil in the movie, not to mention he had some awesome lines and kicked the ass of Jazz and Optimus Prime. Totally ruthless.

Its Megatron for me as well, I thought it was great in the movie that you hated and loved Megatron in the movie at the same time, he was so evil (and when he kills Jazz, I do actually hate him :csad:), yet he was just so badass and evil you couldnt help but love him.

His fight with Prime and the dialogue between the 2 during fight made me feel literally like I was a kid was the cartoon again, every line they had in that fight was so corny yet so TF!

I know exactly what you mean about Megatron, in fact i have just posted as much in the Autobot thread. But yeah, he was totally evil and ruthless, and despite hating him when he kills Jazz, you cant help but like Megatron in his other scene's.

And agreed about his exchange's with Prime also, straight out of the cartoon/comic, their lines may have sounded corny uttered by anyone else, but Peter Cullen and Hugo Weaving deliver them so convincingly, its just great to watch.

Awesome to see Starscream has so many votes. It's no wonder he *might* be back for the sequal!

^Its pretty certain Starscream is going to have a major role in the sequel, i just cant wait to see him being cocky then Megatron or Shockwave kick his arse! Classic TF if that happens.

^Its pretty certain Starscream is going to have a major role in the sequel, i just cant wait to see him being cocky then Megatron or Shockwave kick his arse! Classic TF if that happens.

Blackout, the first scene with him sold me for the rest of the movie.

^I know what you mean, its one of the best scene's in the movie, i just wish he would have been in the final battle more.

I'm very surprised Megatron hasnt got more votes, he did more with his small amount of screen-time than all of the Decepticons combined did IMO. Starscream was his ***** also!

I'm very surprised Megatron hasnt got more votes, he did more with his small amount of screen-time than all of the Decepticons combined did IMO. Starscream was his ***** also!

Had Megatron been more faithful, I may have voted for him, after all, he is my favourite Decepticon in the cartoons.

Barricade, no question. He's just such a complete badass. "Are you ladiesman217?! Where is the cube?!" Haha.

Top five for me are:
1. Barricade
2. Blackout (the first scene was intense)
3. Megatron
4. Scorponok
5. Devastator (Holding off all of the autobots single handedly was pretty awesome)

I didn't like Starscream because he looked stupid, and in my opinion he's a cocky bastard who can't back it up. Bonecrusher was just pathetic, getting a sword shoved up his arse.

Here's my list:

1. Blackout: I think his appearance in the opening was really jaw-dropping.
2. Barricade: He's just a badass, but I don't like how he got served by Bumblebee so easily.
3. Megatron: He has very little resemblance to the original Megatron, and even lacking that signature cannon. He's powerful but I was also disappointed.
4. Starscream: Had some memorable scenes, but he was totally devoid of personality, which Starscream deserves to have.
5. Brawl (I refuse to call him Devastator): It's cool that he held down several Autobots in that final battle, but got owned by a crippled Bumblebee is just not cool.
6. Bonecrusher: Died too easily.
7. Frenzy: Rather annoying.
8. Scorponok: Despite what the toy suggests, it's not a transformer.

Had Megatron been more faithful, I may have voted for him, after all, he is my favourite Decepticon in the cartoons.

Here's my list:

1. Blackout: I think his appearance in the opening was really jaw-dropping.
2. Barricade: He's just a badass, but I don't like how he got served by Bumblebee so easily.
3. Megatron: He has very little resemblance to the original Megatron, and even lacking that signature cannon. He's powerful but I was also disappointed.
4. Starscream: Had some memorable scenes, but he was totally devoid of personality, which Starscream deserves to have.
5. Brawl (I refuse to call him Devastator): It's cool that he held down several Autobots in that final battle, but got owned by a crippled Bumblebee is just not cool.
6. Bonecrusher: Died too easily.
7. Frenzy: Rather annoying.
8. Scorponok: Despite what the toy suggests, it's not a transformer.

[/QUOTE]Just a question for both of you then, what didnt you like about Megatron or thought was unfaithful, was it just looks or personality or what? Just curious.

^Other than his look, i thought he was completely faithful, in character at least, thats why i voted him as my favourite, even though he didnt have much screen time, his attitude towards humanity was spot on as well IMO.

The police car looked cool, till it trasformed.

I thought it looked even better when it transformed, wish we could have seen the total fight between him and Bumblebee, would have been awesome to see Bumblebee own Barricade.

Frenzy was hysterical. So i voted for him. My 2nd choice would be StarScream.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"