Your favourite Scenes in MAN OF STEEL! *SPOILERS*

My absolute two favorite scenes are Kal's first flight and Kevin Costner's final scene in the film. Seen the film five times and both of those scenes get me chocked up.

I love the scene where Lois is hurdling towards earth in the pod while Jor-El is telling Kal he can save everyone, it's one of the moments when Kal starts to believe in what he can do - the way he drifts out in to space and turns with a sense of purpose and determination about him, and take's his first few steps towards becoming Superman... plus the subsequent rescue of Lois and showdown in Smallville were both incredible.

Faora VS Supes in the IHOP. No scene topped that.

I think Swanwick already knew to be honest and I think that he'll keep his secret. I can see Swanwick been Superman's go to guy in the army.

Exactly. It seems like Superman went out of his way to gain trust from the military. As for Swanwick, he comes across as gruff, but someone who cares about honesty and justice above everything else. I feel like Superman shares that connection.

The boy with a blanket scene. That's probably the best final sequence in a superhero movie ever. As for action scenes, totally the Smallville fight.

Exactly. It seems like Superman went out of his way to gain trust from the military. As for Swanwick, he comes across as gruff, but someone who cares about honesty and justice above everything else. I feel like Superman shares that connection.
Martian Manhunter?

Definitely :up:

The whole krypton scene it was just beautiful.

smallville fight faora, but also supes punching namek repeatedly before lifting him up and punching him (once more) to the train yard.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"