Your First Election

SuBe

Voluntaryist
Reaction score
Is this your First Election? Or your second, or third? Etc.

Discuss.

2nd, I could have voted Bush/Gore but i wasn't registered to vote then

This is my 3rd, first was 2000.

been voting in the 80's so do the math :p

This is my first, I was a year off last time.

this is my second. I voted in the Kerry/Bush election back in 2004. I was pretty depressed that Bush won.

I turned 18 in 1992, so I voted in the Bush/Clinton election. I think I still have my Clinton button somewhere at home.

I registered to vote in 1996. My first time voting was for Mayor of Memphis in 1998. My second time was in 2004.

Voted in 1992 during the Clinton/ H.W Bush.

My first vote was Bush v Gore in 2000 but I remember being interested in the contests since Bush v Dukakis.

There are more elections than the ones on presidential years.

6th Presidential election, first one was Dukakis in 1988.

Where is the 1988 election? That was my first.:csad:

OMG I just realized that I've been doing this for 20 years.:wow:

Man I'm old.:csad:

Last edited:
Not my first. Second Presidential Election, but the 2004 election wasn't my first time voting.

Last edited:
This is going to be my first election, I can't wait to actually vote!

BTW I'm a proud Obama lover! :word:

This will be my 3rd presidential election...and I have YET to vote for a winner! :cmad:

In happier news, this will be my first election without George W. Bush on the ballot! :yay:

Fourth Presidential that I'm eligable to vote, didn't vote in '96, dad pretty much guilted me into voting in '00 (voted no-name third party), in '04 I could come to work late if I voted (voted no-name third party again), might vote this election, might not, I live in Illinois so it doesn't matter. Anyone know if the Governor is up for re-election, I'd love to vote against Blagovich, still pissed about how he handled the el funding situation.

Fourth Presidential that I'm eligable to vote, didn't vote in '96, dad pretty much guilted me into voting in '00 (voted no-name third party), in '04 I could come to work late if I voted (voted no-name third party again), might vote this election, might not, I live in Illinois so it doesn't matter. Anyone know if the Governor is up for re-election, I'd love to vote against Blagovich, still pissed about how he handled the el funding situation.

He was up for re-election two years ago and won. He is ineligible to seek a third term.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"