Transformers your first transformer toy

i think id like to see it. where did you see it. and is it just me or does anybody else think some of the transformers toys. im talking to you beast wars. i saw the first optimus and i though he looked really stupid and i dont know what they were called but they could barely mover at all. they could transform a little but not even there arms could move

G1 Prime (Just bought one on e-bay) I wish I still had all of my G1 :(

so wait if there was a cartoon of g2. how come no one ever meanions it

Because it wasn't really a new show. The G2 line never sold all that well, it limped a long for 3 years before Hasbro killed it for Beast Wars. So they didn't re-edit many shows. I think a maximum of 30 episodes from seasons 1 and 2 of G1 were G2ed.

oh. id like to see the first episode to what the g2 show was like

youtube? I don't know where to look.

G1 Optimus Prime was my first Transformer, and he's been my favorit ever since.

i had the armada prime. i loved him. then a year later or so i got over load which turned into a pair of cannons that went on his back. and than my friend had jet fire so i would come to his house and we'd combine the 3. and he had some cool ones like blurr, weel jack, star scream, and rid megatron and skybite. but instead i got a ton of minicons. i think i had just about every 3 pack of the minicons except the repaints

my first was a Gobot!
PIC-Scooter.jpg

and then the second one was a transformer:
CliffjumperVehicle.jpg

I always bought the smaller ones. The biggest Transformer, besides the Constructicons, that I owned was much later, a Headmaster:
11023highbrow.jpg

I loved the cartoon and the toys when I was a kid, but didn't start buying the toys til I was an adult. I only had a few Transformers as a kid, and I was happy with that. I was buying all the G.I. Joes instead.

wait how come no one ever talks about head masters. was that a season of tf or something or a different series

My first transformer was... Movie Optimus Prime, Leader. I could never afford the things growing up, so with the movie coming out I got a pumped up about TF again and just went out and bought'em!

wait how come no one ever talks about head masters. was that a season of tf or something or a different series

In the U.S. the headmaster[and targetmasters] were in a 3 part story called "The Rebirth".In Japan they had their own series called Transformers:HEAD Masters.But there were some major differences.....the Mastors were not humanoids at all but smaller Transformers who left Seibertron [yes thats how they spelled it in Japan] long ago and setteled on the planet Master.If you would like more info just ask.

My very first Transformer is a Decepticon that transforms into a huge winged dragon (blue), with a lion (I think it's a lion) and a bird attached to his chest. I don't know what's his name though...anyone has any idea? I think he's pretty old....

i have no idea. i know one of the robots that turn into abominus was a 2 headed dragon though. wait are you sure its not rid megatron

My very first Transformer is a Decepticon that transforms into a huge winged dragon (blue), with a lion (I think it's a lion) and a bird attached to his chest. I don't know what's his name though...anyone has any idea? I think he's pretty old....

Sounds like this guy but if it is you had your hand on one of the rarest TF's.He was a Japan only toy from the Victory series.Unless you had one of the Knock off's that are out there.His name is Deszaras.

r_deszaras046.jpg

Oh yeah...this is the one!!! :D

My very first Transformers toy, although I don't treasure him very much. My parents bought it for me when I'm a little kid and I'm pretty sad that they don't buy an Optimus Prime for me instead!

Oh yeah...this is the one!!! :D

My very first Transformers toy, although I don't treasure him very much. My parents bought it for me when I'm a little kid and I'm pretty sad that they don't buy an Optimus Prime for me instead!

You mind if I ask where your from.

I'm from Malaysia. But I think my parent bought it from Singapore

I'm from Malaysia. But I think my parent bought it from Singapore

That explains it.....forgive my stupitity I some times forget that this is the world wide net and think that every bodye is from some where in the U.S.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vortep88
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"