Your girlfriend fantasizes about waking up next to the Wrestling Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Best part of RAW:
[YT]slANAE_OgAw[/YT]

Bill Goldberg had the it factor and Ryback doesn't seem to. I don't consider him to be horrible, but he's not proven to be worthy of all the spotlight he's been given against Cena and Punk. I'll take Reigns over Ryback any day.

You know you're a **** worker if you can't have a decent, standard wrestling match with the likes of CM Punk or Chris Jericho. Goldberg at least had somewhat decent matches with a somewhat out of shape HHH in 2003.

You know you're a **** worker if you can't have a decent, standard wrestling match with the likes of CM Punk or Chris Jericho. Goldberg at least had somewhat decent matches with a somewhat out of shape HHH in 2003.

I've seen worse but yeah not a fan. Pushing Ryback is almost like pushing The Warlord.

The Warlord at least had a good match with the British Bulldog at WM7.

:p

...Yeah, I'm gonna have to demand that you change your Sig ASAP.
HHHv3_zps1c7d290a.png

You're going to have to take the title from my cold, dead hands at the end of this season, Commish.

It's weird, I like Ryback's moveset, I like that he sells smaller guys' moves. It's just......he's so awkward in the ring in matches, the only match that I can remember was really good was that RAW match against Daniel Bryan (before Daniel Bryan's push right when he was taking off).

As for long-term booking plans that were changed, word from creative is that Kane handed Stephanie McMahon his mask and made his services available as a way to explain why he won’t be going after The Wyatt Family at this point. Bray Wyatt’s line that “the devil” made him do it scheduled to have Vince McMahon behind the beatings.

The new direction is that Triple H can’t handle the dirty work so Vince is handling it through The Wyatt Family. Vince is currently scripted to have “given” Kane to Stephanie to help because Triple H couldn’t “tie up loose ends.”

This is a complete 180 from plans last week that had Vince returning as a babyface with Big Show, Triple H to face Daniel Bryan at Survivor Series and Punk’s program still undecided.

Source: Dailywrestlingnews

This doesn't really add up, I mean if they go this route then is Vince not coming back as a face and Triple H is going to turn back? Or are they going to have someone else oppose Triple H, Vince and Steph in the power struggle angle on the business side of things?

I also don't get why Vince would have Punk taken out as he's not involved in the corporate angle at all. If this is true I'm guessing Vince would be essentially replacing The Shield with The Wyatt's because Triple H's guys failed to get the job done against The Rhodes.

http://doctorillogical.tumblr.com/image/65151844240

An update on my Randy Savage costume I previously posted about working on. Later on I'll post a picture of the hat and jacket that are going with it.

Thoughts??

I Dig It!!!! :up:

Several comments to this:

So Ziggler's been reduced to being a shopzone hustler? :csad:

Miz continues to get punked.

I'm sure the six man main-event will be good, but come on now, "one of the best multi-man matches in some time? We've been getting killer 6 man matches for weeks now that included Daniel Bryan, the Shield, Dolph Ziggler.

Pretty much sums my thoughts up, I wonder who Miz has pissed off? I mean I'm not a fan but any value he has is evaporating with the recent booking.

I also am intrigued by the part regarding Cody and Goldust not wanting to interact with Cena.

Oh....and it looks like they are going ahead with [BLACKOUT]splitting The Shield.[/BLACKOUT] :(

This doesn't really add up, I mean if they go this route then is Vince not coming back as a face and Triple H is going to turn back? Or are they going to have someone else oppose Triple H, Vince and Steph in the power struggle angle on the business side of things?

[YT]d1k2SNtq79c[/YT]

Oh just as a heads up, AJ Styles is set to defend the TNA championship against El Mesias aka Ricky Banderas in AAA. I hear he's like the Mexican Undertaker....consider me interested lol

Oh just as a heads up, AJ Styles is set to defend the TNA championship against El Mesias aka Ricky Banderas in AAA. I hear he's like the Mexican Undertaker....consider me interested lol

Judas Masias from his brief TNA run, right?

Judas Masias from his brief TNA run, right?

Yup that's who that is. I haven't seen enough of his matches outside of his championship match on that spot monkey promotion that played on MTV known as Wrestling Society X back in the day lol.

Yup that's who that is. I haven't seen enough of his matches outside of his championship match on that spot monkey promotion that played on MTV known as Wrestling Society X back in the day lol.

I'd rather TNA die and having that fed come back.

:funny: :p

As much as I'm disappointed about Bryan not being in the title picture, I really think The Wyatts feuding with Punk and Bryan could be one of WWE's best programs if Creative doesnt f-ck it up.

Bryan's good on the mic, Bray Wyatt's great on the mic, and Punk is great on the mic. Bray isnt incapable on putting on a good match and Punk and Bryan call pull great matches out of almost anyone not named Great Khali or Ryback in Punk's case. Brodie Lee is also capable doing something good in the ring.

I wonder if Bray Wyatt is allowed to bring up Punk's past with the Straight Edge society in this feud since both have played the part of cult leaders/"false prophets". Again If Vince and Creative dont stomp a mudhole in this angle like they did the SES storyline then it could be the hottest angle on WWE TV.

As much as I'm disappointed about Bryan not being in the title picture, I really think The Wyatts feuding with Punk and Bryan could be one of WWE's best programs if Creative doesnt f-ck it up.

Bryan's good on the mic, Bray Wyatt's great on the mic, and Punk is great on the mic. Bray isnt incapable on putting on a good match and Punk and Bryan call pull great matches out of almost anyone not named Great Khali or Ryback in Punk's case. Brodie Lee is also capable doing something good in the ring.

I wonder if Bray Wyatt is allowed to bring up Punk's past with the Straight Edge society in this feud since both have played the part of cult leaders/"false prophets". Again If Vince and Creative dont stomp a mudhole in this angle like they did the SES storyline then it could be the hottest angle on WWE TV.

Not screw it up? Very unrealistic expectation.

:oldrazz:

I'd rather TNA die and having that fed come back.

:funny: :p

LOL. That's honestly where I was introduced to guys like Tyler Black/Seth Rollins, Matt Sydal aka Evan Bourne, and Teddy Hart. Jack Evans DEFINED the term Spot Monkey though and I thought it was kinda cool seeing X-pac and Vampiro on TV again.

Teddy Hart COULD have really done something good in WWE but he constantly f-cked sh-t up for himself BOTH times he made it into developmental in WWE and burning bridges with ROH and TNA for his bad attitude and behavior. He could have potentially went further than Tyson Kidd if he would have had enough humility to take the opportunities WWE, ROH, and TNA tried to give him and put them to good use. Punk even raked him over the coals on livejournal for that stunt he pulled on ROH TV where he no sold everything to do an unplanned highspot where he backflipped off of the top of the cage.

Last edited:

unpossible.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"