The Avengers Your Ideal Avengers Post-Credit Scene

I'd settle for the FF.

Edit: How epic would it be if they actually were able to use Doctor Doom in the post-credit scene....

OOOOOOOOoooooooo...Idea!

Banner loses control of the Hulk again and rampages somewhere. Stark calls Fury and asks him if he should take care of it and Fury responds with something like "You're on vacation Stark, we got 4 other people on it"

I'm sure writers can come up with something more clever than that. But something really subtle in reference to F4 would be elite

I want to see something to do with new members of the Avengers, like Black Panther, Hank Pym, Janet, or a new mission...

Other, more realistic ideas then my "Feige blows your mind" idea:

Something lands in a jungle. Maybe it is a skrull spaceship, maybe it is something that belongs to Loki, maybe it is another one of the Marvel Universe's mighty Macguffins, but whatever it is, it is found by a young boy. He grabs it, feeling it is important, then runs to the nearest village/town. There he goes before a important chief... and he asks the chief this:
"King T'Challa, what is this? Where did it come from?"

In New York City, a woman sits in a triage center. Two nurses talk about her- she can be saved, but she has a rare blood type, they'd need to find a relative. Even a cousin might do. Pan over to a identification form pegged to her bed: Jennifer Walters.

At a Roman site in Italy, a large man walks through a crowd. Tourists ask him why he is walking around like he owns the place... the man turns around, revealing himself to have a epic beard. He says, "I.. feel as if it was for me..."

And one more...

A homeless shelter, a man with a large beard sits by a big bucket of water. He looks at it, thinks for a second, then slams his head in. And he stays under. And stays under. Then, finally, he pulls his head out. And then he asks somebody for a lighter.

An appearance by:
Spider-Man
Blade
Sub-Mariner
Blue Marvel

And one more...

A homeless shelter, a man with a large beard sits by a big bucket of water. He looks at it, thinks for a second, then slams his head in. And he stays under. And stays under. Then, finally, he pulls his head out. And then he asks somebody for a lighter.
namor?

Yep, Namor. His first Silver Age appearance, in Fantastic Four, had him as a amnesiac bum who forgot who he was until Johnny Storm found him, burned off his beard and such (revealing his ears- they never really say how Amnesia made him forget that he had WINGS ON HIS FEET), and then threw him into the river. The water made him remember who he was. Man, the Silver Age was weird and awesome.

Something like this. Loki has been defeated. The scene starts like this.

We see saturn, which zooms in on Titan (the moon) then to Loki in a Dark room.

He is discussing how the army failed with someone we cannot see, and the voice talking to him gets angry saying that Loki basically failed in retrieving the cosmic cube for him, in which Loki reveals he planned on keeping it for himself, and would never let such a genocide craving maniac have possession, then addressing him by name.

Thanos then says he knows Loki did this, and he had the army turn on Loki (if that happens)

He then says something along the lines of "I was only going to use it to retrieve what is mine" (This being the IG in Odin's vault). Thanos demands the exact location of the cube and the situation, and as loki prepares an attack, Thanos does something, an attack or something that really hurts loki, tortures him. Loki doesn't say anything, because the screen cuts, but we assume he told him. The next 5 seconds show a large landscape, with a figure standing, looking out into space. The camera is behind him, and as it zooms in, Earth appears in space (maybe some type of screen) and the camera zooms in and around, so we see a quick glimpse of CGI. Then the camera zooms to Thanos' face, grinning. End

If something like this happens, I will probably cry, honestly, completely cry.

At a Roman site in Italy, a large man walks through a crowd. Tourists ask him why he is walking around like he owns the place... the man turns around, revealing himself to have a epic beard. He says, "I.. feel as if it was for me..."

Sorry but I have no idea who this is supposed to be

Last edited:
I'd like a hint at Thanos, considering how long they've been teasing him...but I'm not holding my breath. If there ends up being a post credit sequence, I'm sure it'll be something worthwhile and geek-inducing.

The Asgardian trickster has disappointed me...

DUN DUN DUNNNNNNN!

Last edited:
If Spider-Man showed up. It will be the only thing that will make everyone jump out of their seat. If not that then a new Avenger like Wasp or Nova or any one. Or what they mostly likely do is set up Iron Man 3 and have Mandarin.

A new Avenger like Wasp? Wasp was one of the originals. Spider-Man isn't an Avenger, and is owned by Sony.

I would like to see for the camera to zoom through outerspace and slowly close in on Titan with Thanos sitting on a throne looking angrily then saying "I will retrieve what's rightfully mine".

We start in a dark room, and the camera slowly pans out, we see something golden, it's revealed to be the infinity gauntlet, but we don't see who's wearing it yet, camera pans out even further, and we see the huge figure in the dark. Camera quickly zooms in on the face, and the figure steps out so we can see him. It's Kevin Feige and he says, "Were you ecpecting someone else? Haha,
suckers!" and he starts dancing

Troll_84a3d1_1327061.gif

We start in a dark room, and the camera slowly pans out, we see something golden, it's revealed to be the infinity gauntlet, but we don't see who's wearing it yet, camera pans out even further, and we see the huge figure in the dark. Camera quickly zooms in on the face, and the figure steps out so we can see him. It's Kevin Feige and he says, "Were you ecpecting someone else? Haha,
suckers!" and he starts dancing

And theatres across the nation proceed to burn.

Fades in to: Two feet getting dragged thru a hallway. Two SHIELD agents are dragging a person with a hood over his head. They drag him into a room, put him in a chair and without seeing who he is, they take his hood off and leave the room. Cut to Nick Fury sitting with a document in hand, he looks up and say's. "Frank Castle?" Cut to, seeing him look down at the floor, you see the skull. When he's just about to look up. The screen goes black.

He might be tied in to the F4 rights, but I'd LOVE to see the Watcher (Uatu) make an appearance.
If Marvel were to make more 'cosmic' movies, he'd be an easy way to to get exposition in to help familiarize/inform the audience, and maybe even the characters themselves with what's been going on and looming threats.

I think they are personally going to be showing something from IM3 since that is the next Marvel Movie to come out.

But it would be nice to have an Avengers related scene. I'd like to see a Pym/Wasp sighting, reference to BP, or a SUBTLE reference to Thanos(something without showing him).

If they are using Thanos in 3, I'd prefer not to get the big reveal until the beginning of the third Avengers. But that is just me.

He might be tied in to the F4 rights, but I'd LOVE to see the Watcher (Uatu) make an appearance.
If Marvel were to make more 'cosmic' movies, he'd be an easy way to to get exposition in to help familiarize/inform the audience, and maybe even the characters themselves with what's been going on and looming threats.

Anytime I think of the Watcher, I think of Bruce Willis. I'm sure that sounds idiotic but he has the perfect head for Uatu haha.

A helicoptor is shown approaching the Helicarrier.

Cut to Nick Fury, with Agent Coulson, on the landing area watching it's appraoch.

The helicoptor lands and Nick Fury walks towards it.

A man and a woman, carrying small baggage, exit the helicoptor and walk towards Fury.

When they meet Nick Fury extends his hand and says: "Dr. Pym and Miss Van Dyne, welcome to SHIELD."

End.

I'd actually be very happy with this .

This...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1-Sgvq98mjc

with Robert Downey Jr as Ferris.

Or Black Widow showering after the victory over the Skrulls... either one works for me.

Ha! I was thinking the exact same thing! This would be amazing! It would be this really fun, humorous ending to an intense, action-packed extravaganza. It kind of pokes fun at the people "in-the-know" that like to stick around as the credits roll while they make fun of the other people leaving the theater ("Where are they going? Don't they know that there's going to be an after-scene? I guess they don't get the Interwebs where they're from. Sheesh. Noobs.") and at the same time gives us an after-scene that doesn't read like "To Be Continued" for once (not that I minded any of the previous ones, this is just something different). People leave the theater with a big smile on their face and want to repeat the process all over again. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"