The Avengers Your Ideal Avengers Post-Credit Scene

Fade from Black:

Director Fury: (sitting behind a desk, talking to an empty chair)

So. Good guys win. Bad guys lose. And once again, the world is 'safe for democracy', right?

*knowing smirk*

We stopped the invasion. Most importantly, we stopped it nice and publicly. The word 'Avengers' is on the tip of every tongue and the front of every newspaper. 'Earth's Mightiest Heroes'. I like the sound of that...
You're a clever guy. You don't need me to tell you about the losses. Manhattan in ruins, Selvig compromised. Science Division still has Banner but, well, as you know by now, he's... unreliable.
Seems like we have an opening for a man with a vision, doesn't it? Is that what you are...

(Super zoom into the empty chair as music builds, it's not empty at all, we're looking at a tiny Aaron Eckhart sitting on the arm)

... Doctor Pym?

Hank Pym: Y'know, Nick... I do believe I am.

Shock cut to black

I think they are personally going to be showing something from IM3 since that is the next Marvel Movie to come out.

But it would be nice to have an Avengers related scene. I'd like to see a Pym/Wasp sighting, reference to BP, or a SUBTLE reference to Thanos(something without showing him).

Ya, agreed, but I dont think it will be related to Ironman 3

If they are using Thanos in 3, I'd prefer not to get the big reveal until the beginning of the third Avengers. But that is just me.

See I think it would be better to tease him in the background.

I would like to see for the camera to zoom through outerspace and slowly close in on Titan with Thanos sitting on a throne looking angrily then saying "I will retrieve what's rightfully mine".

yesssssssssssssssssss

If Spider-Man showed up. It will be the only thing that will make everyone jump out of their seat. If not that then a new Avenger like Wasp or Nova or any one. Or what they mostly likely do is set up Iron Man 3 and have Mandarin.

I will be very disappointed if they show up.

I would like to see for the camera to zoom through outerspace and slowly close in on Titan with Thanos sitting on a throne looking angrily then saying "I will retrieve what's rightfully mine".

TBH they are gonna release something like this...
post credits scenes are not that long...
except for the avengers teaser...

I know it wont happen but, if the post credit scene revealed kang...i cannot picture who could possibly play his character. Anyone have good fancasting for kang?

Since a Black Panther post-credits scene possibly won't come until Iron Man 3 or Thor 2, I'd like to see something with Thanos.

Since a Black Panther post-credits scene possibly won't come until Iron Man 3 or Thor 2, I'd like to see something with Thanos.

Something like this ^^^

A helicoptor is shown approaching the Helicarrier.

Cut to Nick Fury, with Agent Coulson, on the landing area watching it's appraoch.

The helicoptor lands and Nick Fury walks towards it.

A man and a woman, carrying small baggage, exit the helicoptor and walk towards Fury.

When they meet Nick Fury extends his hand and says: "Dr. Pym and Miss Van Dyne, welcome to SHIELD."

End.

I would LOVE to see something like this as well, because Hank, Janet, and Ultron are almost a "must" for Avengers 2 in my opinion.

Last edited:

393512.gif

What if there was no post-credits scene at all? I'd be hurt. :funny:

If they zoom through space, it better be either as beautiful or better than the Thor credits.

[YT]d0fkpdg1ml0[/YT]

Mandarin entering one of the crashed alien spaceships that the Avengers took down and finding the power sources that power the ship that he will convert into his power rings.

Thanos. Nuff 'said

Surprise everyone and show the Leader planning a gamma bomb attack setting up TIH 2.

Edit:

Actually as much as I want Thanos in the second one, Kang would be awesome for the sequel setting up Thanos for the third and ultimate showdown with the mad titan.

Last edited:
Mandarin entering one of the crashed alien spaceships that the Avengers took down and finding the power sources that power the ship that he will convert into his power rings.

Thanos. Nuff 'said

Surprise everyone and show the Leader planning a gamma bomb attack setting up TIH 2.

Even though I don't think TIH 2 should happen, I would be ECSTATIC from that post-credit scene just because of the Leader making an appearance.

The one you said about the Mandarin is clever, it makes sense since Iron Man 3 is the next to come.

SHIELD headquarters.

Nick Fury is at the commander center, with Phil Coulson by his side and Maria Hill operating the computers.

The director of the World Security Council is communicating with Fury though a video feed. He/she congratulates Fury on the success of the Avengers Initiative and gives him the greenlight. Fury gives Hill the all-clear and she starts running a program.

Coulson asks Fury what's next, and Fury says "Phase 2". Suddenly, a series of monitors surrounding the room light up, revealing files detailing the identities of several metahumans across the planet (Black Panther, Doctor Strange, Ant-Man, Luke Cage, Iron Fist...).

A program begins analyzing SHIELD's database, completelly becoming a part of the system. Above Fury and Coulson, at the main screen, this happens.

Ultron_Intro_NAHT.jpg

"The Ultron Directive is online".

^ That would be quite awesome, especially since Ultron is number one on my list of villains I want to see used as the main villain in Avengers 2.

depends what marvel will have up to bat next.

i think from here on out thor 2, cap 2, and iron man 3 will all essentially be avengers movies anyway. i think the infinity gauntlet is way too epic to tease us with at the moment.

maybe ragnarok in thor 2, with sentry replacing thor in secret invasion for Iron man 3 (with the F4 rights back at marvel hopefully), civil war in cap 2, thor coming back for siege in avengers 2, and the whole team facing off against thanos in avengers 3. i don't know. there's alot of material to play with, and even more if you get the F4 rights back.

Basically anything relating to a new hero or villain will make me geekgasm. So many nice ideas in this thread. :D

Ideally?

Fury looking out over the world map we saw at the end of IM2 and assigning Avengers to go check out the different hot spots, one in New York, one in Wakanda, perhaps hint at everyone's upcoming films.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"