Your ideas for scenes here

-Nam rorriM-

Eater of toasties
Reaction score
Hey there I'm no ant man fan, so I dot have the foggiest about him. I've created this because the very idea of ant man sends my mind reeling with possibilities.

What would you say if they put ant man in previous avengers/ marvel movies but explained he was too small to see? I think it would be a fun thing to imagine he could have been on someone's shoulder, spying for shield or something?

I'm not terribly familiar with the character either, so I've been doing a bit of research. Here's a nifty pictorial history of Hank Pym's superhero career (spoiler'd for size. You may want to right-click->View image, to be able to read it). I'd post this in the Pym thread, but... hoo boy, that place is a bit noisy at the moment.

ant+man+marvel+age+fred+hembeck+marvel+comics+silver+age+bronze+giant+man+yellowjacket+pym.gif

Ant-man riding a flying ant into battle.

This would probably be too graphic for a human villain, but maybe for a robot or creature or something Ant-Man can jump into their body and expand himself while inside to burst it apart.

In the indestructible hulk they had pym shrink down to a sub atomic level to survive an explosion which was pretty cool. Be awesome to see something like that in live action.

This would probably be too graphic for a human villain, but maybe for a robot or creature or something Ant-Man can jump into their body and expand himself while inside to burst it apart.

i'm expecting that to happen at some point.

Some lightning quick size changing to outfox opponents is Ant-Man/Giant-Man's trademark tactic.

tumblr_mqb6yk_Dbp_S1qh1a28o1_500.jpg

tumblr_mqbcp9six_O1qh1a28o1_500.jpg

We've seen more than enough giant spiders, so if he ends up fighting an insect while in miniature form, my vote is for a Praying Mantis. Seeing one of those things up close in IMAX 3D would be terrifying.

I suggested it before, but my hope is for a fakeout. He's shrunk down and sees a giant spider coming at him. It's about to reach him and is bearing down on him. He returns to normal size and steps on it.

Both the two scenes described above me would go well for the "requisite funny scene" in the next trailer.

I would love it if they recreate this scene from She-Hulk but with Hank, Scott and Hope :funny:

3fasph.jpg

4rhsu0.jpg

Hank Pym needs at least one scene where he goes into a full on mad scientist rant mode, thus displaying *why* he should not be a super hero, and leave it to other people.

Ant-Man fighting against The Hulk & changing sizes would always be great to see. Whether he wins or loses in the fight Ant-Man turning into Giant-Man & giving Hulk a spanking like a big ole baby when all else seems to fail would be funny as hell.:hehe:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"