Your Lucky Line

There was an episode of Dead Like Me where Mason (the British guy) had a series of one liners and the one that's stood out for me was "Nice legs, what time do they open?"

"I'm moderately attractive and you're moderately attractive, we're both moderately drunk. Why don't we skip all of the boring stuff and get to wht we know we both want to do."

It works best when followed up with a roofie-colada.

From Loud: "Excuse me, I just noticed you noticing me and I just wanted to give you notice that I noticed you too."

Ah, Will Smith.

"I have a six figure checking account. Wanna go out sometime?" :woot:

When I see an attractive someone on the other side of the bar. I try to make eye contact. I then smile when their gaze meets mine and if they smile back, then I know it's time to send over a drink.

And as they take a the drink and thank me. I smile and mouth the words "You're dead."

hilarious post :woot::woot:

I don't usually use lines on guys. I just like to let my personality do all the work. I try to be funny and laugh. Also lines from guys are not what I like. I find long, intelligent conversations much more stimulating than one liners.

"I'm not interested in you as a person at all but my frail 18 year old mind can't stop thinking about humping anything and everything. Will you help me feed the beast?"

"I'll have the chicken sandwich and a dozen Hooter's wings" followed up with "You wanna take a picture with me?"

I'd Walk up to a Lovely Women and say, Sorry to bother you, but you see my friend over there, He want's to know if you think I'm Cute?

I don't usually use lines on guys. I just like to let my personality do all the work. I try to be funny and laugh. Also lines from guys are not what I like. I find long, intelligent conversations much more stimulating than one liners.

How do you expect anyone to break the ice then/ Do you really expect someone to just walk up to you and just have a full fledged conversation? :huh:

I've never used them but-

Heres 40p, ring your mum tell her you wont be home tonight.

Your coat woyld look great on my bedroom floor.

Do your Knickers have mirrors on them, because i can see myself in them.

My wife's lucky line was "Do you have the time?" Coz then I was all like, "Yeah, hRrmMm my watch says yer wearing no panties." And she gigglied and was like, "lOL yea your watch is wrong." And I was all like, "Daaamn, must be an hour fast." WERd UPpPPP.

I've never used them but-

Heres 40p, ring your mum tell her you wont be home tonight.

Your coat woyld look great on my bedroom floor.

Do your Knickers have mirrors on them, because i can see myself in them.

Knickers? :huh: We say Pants.

And I am not really lucky at picking up chicks, I am not shy just I am a geek.

"I wanna say something. I'm gonna put it out there; if you like it, you can take it, if you don't, send it right back. I want to be on you."

• Did you fart? Because you blew me away
  • I wish you were DSL so I could get high-speed access.
  • "Why does it feel like the most beautiful girl in the world is in this
  • room?"
  • I was blinded by your beauty so I'm going to need your name and number for insurance reasons.
  • Hey I just realized this, but you look alot like my next girlfriend.
  • Do you have the time? (she gives you the time) No, the time to write my number down .
  • Apart from being sexy, what do you do for a living?
  • Is your last name Gillete cause your the best a man can get.
  • Are you a parking ticket? (What?) You got fine written all over you.
  • I'm invisible. (Really?) Can you see me? (Yes) How about tomorrow night?
  • You can fall off a building, you can fall out a tree, but baby, the best way to fall is in love with me.
  • You look life my first wife! (how many have you had?) none.
  • If I could rearrange the alphabet, I'd put U and I together.
  • This is a test of the emergency pickup line service. Beeeeeeeeeep. If you had been any less beautiful, you would have just heard a bad pickup line.
  • If beauty were sunlight, you'd shine from a million light-years away.
  • I know I'm not a grocery item but I can tell when you're checking me out.
  • Life without you would be like a broken pencil...pointless.
  • Do you have a Bandaid? Because I just scraped my knee falling for you.
  • If looks could kill you would be a weapon of mass destruction.
  • You say "I bet you $20 I can kiss you without using my lips." She says, "Bet's on." You kiss her then say, "I lost."
  • I wanna bag you like some groceries.

By the way, my line is, "My Chuck Norris wants to plunge into your Vin Diesel."

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"