Your ML rankings!

Saint553

Superhero
Reaction score
This is all based on your opinion, no votes, no tournaments. Just list the following:

1. Your order of favorite ML series, ML1-15, including the Giant Man wave
Note: The following 2-4 can include figures from movie lines, XMC, FFC, etc.
2. Your 5 favorite MLs overall
3. Your 5 favorite Male MLs
4. Your 5 Favorite Female MLs
5. Order of your favorite BAFs

Feel free to give comments upon why.

1.)Giant Man Wave (until ML15 comes out)-all figs were good, well worth the hunt and excitement finding them
ML10-Sentinel plus bonus figs, you couldn't go wrong
ML12
ML9
and the rest I just bought here and there from aftermarket places

2.)Captain Britain-I love his colors, they just stand out over all other figs.
Brown Wolverine-reminds me of the arcade game, man i played hrs. on it.
so many quarters.
Sasquatch-i like the variant but the brown is just classic, also he's huge
Super Skrull-i like the idea of interchangle arms and his classic costume
FF Rhino-Again, he's a huge fig and very articulated, never disappoints when i see him posed

3.)Mr. Sinister-awsome face sculpt, i like the blue and red. plus the gotee
Sandman-the texture on the plastic, just wow!
FO CaptainAmerica (masked)-classic colors and modern sculpt, can't go wrong
Colossus-He's another big ML, can play with the fig for hrs. and still be happy
FFC Thing-Yet another big ML, superior to any other ML thing

4.)Psylocke
FFM Invisible Woman
Kitty
XMC Rouge
XMC Storm

5.)Sentinel-by far worth going broke for.
Mojo
Apocalypse
Galactus
Onslaught

1) ML6-- The line that brought me deep into ML. I remember my LCS got a case in and I passed on Phoenix who I originally intended on getting, but instead got Deadpool and Juggernaut. It would be over a year if not longer till I saw another phoenix.

2) ML1-- Random choice as most figures have vastly improved since ML1. But, it was the revolutionary line and the figures in it still are vastly greater than some coming out now.

3) ML7--- This was the first series I hunted like crazy. I ended up finding the chase figures, Hawkeye, Apoc, and Vision, twice, which I considered an amazing feat at the time.

4) ML10-- Solid line up, best BAF ever.

5) Giant Man Series- I remember the anticipation. The amount of time I spent checking walmart every night. And the big pay off when I found a majority of the figures at 3 in the morning after finishing a term paper (a single case that came into walmart randomly before the display arrived). Then, within a week or two, my wonder girlfriend found the other ones I needed and more for some of the fellow hypers here.

What if my Favorite wave was one of them XMC Waves? I could See the New X3 Wave 3 being a favorite of someones?

1. Your order of favorite ML series, ML1-15, including the Giant Man wave

I have to go with Wave X....There are other waves that I might like some characters better....and whatnot, but this wave gave us the Seintinel....Making it one of the best waves yet, plus the Angel Rules.

2. Your 5 favorite MLs overall

In No Order....

Blue Angel (MLX)
Sasquatch (ML12)
Smart Hulk (HC1)
Venom (S6Set)
ML6 Punisher (just simply because he is the greatest Single Figure pose in my Collection)

3. Your 5 favorite Male MLs

Blue Angel
Sasquatch
well these are just gonna be the same

4. Your 5 Favorite Female MLs

Warbird (GMML)
Kitty (GMML)
Rogue (X-Men Movie 1)
Sue Storm (FF Movie 1)
X-23 (ML12)

5. Order of your favorite BAFs

Galactus
Sentinel
Mojo
Onslaught
Apocalypse

meh... im just going to list the best figs period.. based on the combo of sculp, paint job, accessory, and articulation...

Dr. Strange- (handsdown one of the best paint jobs as well as sculpts ever add to that great articulation for what his character does and you have one of the best if not best ML figure. plus he game with a piece of galactus and a kick ass cloak

Vs. Masked Cap-Beautiful sculpt, looks like hes ripped from NA/civil war... add to that a perfect paint job and great articulation...

Hulkling- Ripped from Jim Cheungs art, perfect in everyway
Wiccan/Asgardian (see Hulkling) + his staff + great facial expression

Astonishing Wolverine- Amazing sculpt, amazing paint, great articulation... and near perfect claws for once

Thing (series 2)- yes i know hes not everyones favorite thing, but hes got an amazing sculpt and paint job, lacks in articulation and has bendy fingers, but i can live with it

meh... i got bored.. dont feel like finishing

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"