Marvel Films Your most anticipated neXt MCU film headliner

Reaction score
I'm only mentioning the ones who are debuting in the mcu, through their own movie (assuming thats going to be the case). So Sam Wilson isn't included, as he has appeared in the mcu several times since 2014.

1. X-Men - yas!
2. Fantastic 4 - this is going to be as fantastic as No Way Home
3. Blade - first Blade movie with a fresh rating?

I have no interest in another Deadpool movie but I would watch it anyway.

X-men by far.

It's on my bucket list. Hoping for a homerun.

For me, the X-Men as a team done right is more eXciting than a good Fantastic Four film. I just see more potential with the X-Men as they are the larger team. But a good Fantastic Four film is eXciting regardless.

Apparently Black Panther finally resumed shooting. And out of the three 2023 movies they have, I believe The Marvels and GotG won't take too long to resume shooting as well. Then I wonder what else will they start filming this year.

Possibly casting news for F4 this year? That's exciting.

Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness.

Blade and Deadpool will probably be watered down versions so I don't care that much, I really liked most of the previous X-Men movies and I know the MCU will try an approach I'm not much of a fan of, so I don't care that much for that either, while the F4 will pretty much automatically have to be a huge improvement over all the previous versions and Watt's style suits them. It's an easy choice for me.

Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness.
You obviously didn't read the first post, Arishem.

Doctor Stephen Strange M.D. isn't debuting in the mcu this year. He already debuted many years ago (2016), and has appeared in several films since then.

Fantastic 4 - The OG Stan and Jack Marvel creation that without them we would never get Marvel the way it is now. They’re long overdue for a good feature film adaption, even if Watts isn’t my first choice, he’s far from a bad choice.

Silver Surfer - I know he’s technically part of the F4 property but I know think a Silver Surfer movie would be rad.

X-Men - This isn’t greatly anticipated by me, but I’m curious to what Marvel does with this property. All I ask is that they don’t introduce Mutants with the multiverse and not unnecessarily bring back actors back for nostalgia.

Last edited:
I'm split right down the middle between Fantastic 4 and X-Men.

F4 because as others have pointed out, an epic film doing them justice is long overdue. I wasn't sold on the first two MCU Spider-Man movies but I think Watts hit it out of the park with NWH. I'm definitely curious as to he'll handle Marvel's First Family.

X-Men because I'm sure the MCU version will be much more comic booky than the Fox films. Should be interesting :cool:

Fantastic Four. I've been re-reading the Lee/Kirby run since last summer, so that's gotten me really excited.

For me, the X-Men as a team done right is more eXciting than a good Fantastic Four film. I just see more potential with the X-Men as they are the larger team. But a good Fantastic Four film is eXciting regardless.
How uneXpected. :cwink:

Thunderbolts.

I love the X-men but I'm not going to get hyped up about a hypothetical movie without a date or a cast. They're on the way and that's good enough for me for now.

I'm a big fan of the Thunderbolts comics and while the original line-up announcement was a bit disappointing, most of what I've heard since sounds encouraging. I'm really hoping this will be a great adaptation of the core concept of the team, even if it doesn't include the original characters. (Although I'm also still crossing my fingers for Songbird, anyway.)

Second place is Blade, but I'm not *super* hyped about that. The character is cool and Ali is a great casting so I'm looking forward to it, but I'm not a diehard Blade fan to begin with.

Deadpool is third, very similar to Blade. I liked the first two movies, I expect to enjoy this one and that's about it.

Fantastic Four are pretty meaningless to me. I'll give them a shot because the MCU generally hasn't let me down, even with characters I don't like in the comics. But I definitely do not like the F4 in the comics, so there's no hype there for me.

Fantastic 4 - The OG Stan and Jack Marvel creation that without them we would never get Marvel the way it is now. They’re long overdue for a good feature film adaption, even if Watts isn’t my first choice, he’s far from a bad choice.

Silver Surfer - I know he’s technically part of the F4 property but I know think a Silver Surfer movie would be rad.

X-Men - This isn’t greatly anticipated by me, but I’m curious to what Marvel does with this property. All I ask is that they don’t introduce Mutants with the multiverse and not unnecessarily bring back actors back for nostalgia.
I'd like to see a Silver Surfer movie first before he meets the first family.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"