Your most anticipated Phase 3 film?

I voted for Captain Marvel but I want to change my vote to Inhumans!

Captain Marvel! :woot:

1. Captain Marvel - Without a doubt the one I'm most excited for by a country mile after reading DeConnick's run.
2. Captain America: Civil War - After Winter Soldier, this team absolutely has my trust and I just hope it's up to the quality of Winter Soldier.
3. Black Panther - Not a character I'm too familiar with, however what I have read has me interested in the character and his world.
4. Inhumans - Essentially the same as Black Panther. Not something I'm very familiar with but it sounds interesting. I'm hoping to pick up a few books of theirs a friend recommended to me.
5. Dr. Strange - Not one I'm particularly interested in but at least it sounds more interested than the bottom 3.
6. Thor: Ragnarok - After the last two Thor movies, I just don't care. Loki's great so looking forward to that but the rest I have no interest in. They're 0 for 2, hopefully they get it with the third but not keeping my fingers crossed.
7. Avengers: Infinity War (1&2) - If Joss Whedon is helming this at least. If not, this'll move up for me. I have yet to be sold on Whedon.
8. Guardians of the Galaxy 2 - Guardians of the Galaxy was okay but nothing special and with Gunn's behaviour online I don't care to see this. Even if not for that, his film track record has not been good for me. Guardians was okay, Super was mediocre and only had my interest for one performance. Haven't seen Slither. Oh and he did a segment in Movie 43, which is among my least favourite films of all time. I'll save my money and see something else instead.

Last edited:
1 Captain America: Civil War.- Cap vs Iron Man. Falcon,Winter Soldier,Black Panther,Black Widow...what's not to like?

2 Avengers: Infinity War -Obviously,these are a pretty big deal.But, I know little of the comic story,so I'm going in fresh.

3 Thor: Ragnarok -I've loved both Thor films,arguably they are the best of their respective phases. Should be just as good here.

4 Captain Marvel -This could easily jump up to #2 depending on the casting.

5 Guardians of the Galaxy 2 - I wasn't totally sold on this one in theater,but watching on DVD,I've come around to it a bit. It's very re-watchable. I'm interested in what comes next.

6 Black Panther -I really know little of this character beyond the early Lee/Kirby FF. It's a very cool character,but I know nothing of his villains/supporting cast.

7 Dr. Strange -Same as BP. I'm only familiar with the character in passing. He looks really cool,but I know even less about his world than BP.

8 Inhumans - I probably know more about them than the previous two characters above, but I really wish they were tied to an FF movie to do them justice.

Infinity War because it's Avengers.

I'm excited for most of phase 3, so this was tough. Here's how i rank them as off right now:
1. Captain America: Civil War
2. Avengers: Infinity War Part 1 and Part 2
3. Thor: Ragnarok
4. Guardians Of The Galaxy 2
5. Captain Marvel
6. Black Panther
7. Inhumans
8. Doctor Strange

Thor: Ragnarok is my top choice since it's a great event in the comics and Marvel seems to have a lot of focus on making it important to the phase as a whole.

Of course Infinity War will be special, but with so many characters I'm still slightly hesitant on it being overcrowded. I'll probably be proven wrong though.

My List:

Captain Marvel
- She is the MCU's awnser to Wonder Woman, as she should be treated with such importance and care. I'm excited because it's Marvel's first female superhero movie in the new era, which could set the bar high after Wonder Woman.

Doctor Strange - I love magic and all that spooky supernatural stuff, so this movie is in my alley. I'm not so familiar with the character, but I'm interested in the story. Plus, Benedict Cumberbatch is playing the main role, which is a different element for him.

Black Panther - I'm not familiar with this character, but I like the idea of a superhero movie being set in a different continent. Africa has such beautiful locations, which Marvel should take advantage off.

Thor: Ragnarok - I'd love to see this kind of big story play out. I did some research for a fanfic I was writing to know that Surtr kills Freyr in a battle to start this event. This could be a chance for Amora the Enchantress to finally debut in the MCU.

Inhumans - I know absolutley nothing about them, but I'm interested because these characters have a unique look, which is kind of cool. It might be a dark horse for me.

Honorable Mentions: Captain America: Civil War and Avengers: Infinity War Part 1 and 2

Probably Infinity War Part 2 because I know it's the big showdown. It'll be the culmination of all of the build-up we've gotten towards Thanos, who is my favorite supervillain...hell, he's just my favorite villain period. :D

1. Captain America: Civil War
2. Captain Marvel
3. Avengers Infinity Wars
4. Thor: Ragnarok
5. Doctor Strange
6. Black Panther
7. Guardians of the Galaxy 2
8. Inhumans

Lol 1 - 6 are all on the same level tbh.

1. Infinity War
2. Civil War
3. Thor 2
4. Black Panther
5. Guardians 2
6. Captain Marvel
7. Inhumans
8. Doctor Strange

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"