Your most beloved Holiday gifts.

CJ

Sidekick
Reaction score
What were yours? I remember getting a Matchbox Car Wash when I was little, and a Donatello figure that could talk when you pulled a string through his shell. I got a Playstation when I was older, which allowed me to play lots of great games, but The most beloved gift was my Genesis in 91. That was my 'Red Ryder BB Gun' I would tie that with my Dreamcast as my two most beloved gifts.

The Eliminator TS-7.

GeQltML.jpg

Dude, that's one badass looking toy.

SNES, Christmas of 1991.

Came with Super Mario World and Street Fighter 2.

Back in mid 80's i had 'The A Team' van.

Hands down, my beloved G.I.Joe Skystriker jet!!! :hmr: :up:

Secret Sam, a spy briefcase. That little camera lasted years!

The biggest water gun I ever got.

1226440_f496.jpg

The Duke just reminded me, I had a big GI Joe plane. White one, with missles. There were two pieces you'd snap together. I saw a black version of it on AMC's Comic Book Men going for a lot of money. Edit: After a Google Search, I see it is called 'The Condor'

Last edited:
The NES back in 1989. I actually still own it, and still play it to this day.

^ i Used to get so giddy as a kid when i got a G1 Transformers toy, so much so that at the age of 41 i purchased my 4 favs off ebay; G1 Megatron, Mirage and Sunstreaker and Soundwave- with 5 of his cassettes Lazerbeak, Ravage, Buzzsaw and Rumble and Frenzie.

Still in the box too.:hrt:

There are lots of TF toys I wish I could own but none more than all 5 original, G1 dinobots.

I did have Grimlock as a kid and he was glorious. :hmr:

1994 - Zack Automorphin' Black Ranger Figure, Talking Fred Flinstone figure.

Either 1995 or 1996 - Batman Forever Batmobile.

2002 - Game Boy Advance.

2003 - TMNT for Xbox.

2004 - Spider-Man 2 and TMNT 2 for Xbox.

2005 - A musical keyboard.

Those are just the ones I can remember right off the bat.

"Santa" brought me a Quasar TV one year that i had throughout high school and now my parents have.

it still works :up: so it's probably like 20 years old and has never had one single problem

2nd Grade: Lost World: Jurassic Park RV/Mobile Command Toy Set. Plus, Mattel's die cast vehicles from the film.
3rd Grade: Star Wars: Shadows of the Empire on N64.

the gift of day off is all the gift I needed!

Super Nintendo. Came with Super Mario World and my parents also got Mario Paint and Super Star Wars. Totally unexpected as I didn't even know there was a new Nintendo console. Best Christmas ever.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"