Your next Big Screen Desire

Flash525

The Scarlet Messenger
Reaction score
There's ample projects coming up from WB, though there's a few that we want, but there's nothing definitive in the pipeline. We know we're getting a Batman film now, and Suicide Squad 2 along with some others, of which are either sequels (like Wonder Woman 2) or original pieces (like Shazam).

What (yet unmentioned) film is the most demanded though?

Last edited:
Green Lantern Corps please, with a long term setup view. JL is my endgame, but I want a guaranteed homerun next time with the audience already in love with most of the main heroes before that happens.

It's a toss-up between Justice League Dark and New Gods.

I’m a Superman fan so very partial to that whether as a Man of Steel sequel or a reboot (at this point I don’t care as long as it’s a different approach than the past 40 years).

However, I would like to see Green Lantern Corps, as well as an adaptation of Justice (preferably as Justice League 2 but I’d take a standalone film).

I’d rather have another Superman movie than yet another movie about a billionaire who prowls the night dressed as a giant flying rat. Don’t get me wrong: I like Batman as much as the next guy but Supes needs his time to shine. Bruce Wayne has taken enough spotlight from Clark Kent.

There’s still yet to be a great modern Superman movie.

In terms of ones that don't really haven't been brought up at all yet these would be mine

1st. Green Lantern Corps: Honestly how DC didn't make a Lantern an essential part of the Justice League is beyond me, I mean he's a founding member for crying out loud. Not only that but I have always thought that Green Lantern could be DC's answer to GOTG. The training on the home world of Oa, the defection of Sinestro and the forming of the Yellow Lantern's, the discovery of the other Corp's like Saint Walker's Blue Lantern's and Atrocitus's Red Lantern's. Just how stunning the battles and constructs could be if done right, DC really do have a potential big winner here and they would be smart to get it out before Marvel do Nova.

2nd. Red Hood/Nightwing: Now im not even a 100% what I would like to see here, a Red Hood movie, a Nightwing movie or a team-up movie with both of them. I just really like the idea of the movie being about both trying to move out of Batman's shadow, establish themselves as their own heroes and sort of try and figure out what kind of heroes they want to be. That's why I think a team up could work well with Jason taking a more violent approach than Bruce ever did and Grayson trying to reign in some of his aggression, you would have the inevitable conflict that would create.

3rd. Static Shock: Now I never grew up with Black Lightning so the show wasn't a necessary must watch for me. You know what I did grow up watching Static Shock! I loved this show as a kid and the character, the way he rode around on a man hole cover, with diversity in comics being an ever growing topic the introduction of a young black teenager would be a welcome addition to the team and he and Shazam could bounce off of each other really well with both being teenagers.

Green Lantern Corps would be cool, and also a Flash movie (but not with Ezra Miller, he didn't work for me).

I’m a broken record at this point, but I’d really like to finally get a great, modern Superman movie before anything else. Other than that, I’d be very interested in seeing more films with black leads. A Static and/or Black Lightning movie, for example, would really pique my interest.

An adaptation of Under the Red Hood; sadly, I'm not sure how much I want it now that it seems like everyone's dropping out.

I also would like Nightwing moving to Bludhaven and charting his own course. Blockbuster could be the bad guy. Basically it could be Batman with Spider Man’s personality.

I’d also be up for a good Superman movie or Swamp Thing

Steven Spielberg's Blackhawks movie.

Definitely the green lantern corps.

After that, it’s time we see brainiac, so I vote another Superman movie, which I would title “Men of Tomorrow.”

Static Shock

Come on WB, it's a no-brainer.

After that, it’s time we see brainiac, so I vote another Superman movie, which I would title “Men of Tomorrow.”
Who'd be the Men? o_O

I’m something else.

A brand new Superman, alongside the brand new Batman. Soft reboots for both.

Actually, I wouldn't mind seeing a big-screen adaptation of Morrison's first New 52 arc for Action, "Superman & The Men of Steel", as the basis for a hard reboot, or at least one completely disconnected from the DCEU (for soft, I'd stick with something closer to Tomasi & Gleason's Rebirth run). There's a few things I'd probably shuffle around and swap out, but it wouldn't be a bad starting point, anyway.

Whichever gets us the quickest way to securing HC as Superman and getting him back on screen as Superman as soon as is humanly possible.

Hans' Solo is the opening few notes on the piano of Man of Steel. Then the rest of the orchestra kicks in. :o
I was referring to the movie Solo - A Star Wars Story, not Hans Zimmer's score for Man of Steel.

A crime noir/sci-fi Martian Manhunter movie is #1 on my list.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"