Your one greatest wish

Ultimatehero

Life is infinite
Reaction score
What is your greatest wish?

Mine is to know my biological parents so that I can feel more grounded in the world around me. Because its a blank page that makes my entire existence a mystery. Because of that the whole science fiction answers can even exist, which while that seems like it might be cool - it just makes everything seem more unreal. I live with the fantasies and the nightmares. I live trying to make them proud which has made my second wish with my career come true. But really they're the first wish.

What's yours?

It's a matter of time before someone posts Steve Martin's Christmas wish list from SNL here. Just saying.

Mine is to have a fulfilling job as an archivist, bringing forgotten/buried/ignored information to light. Hopefully that information can make the world a better place.

Being able to pay the bills consistently would be nice, but that isn't in the job description. :cmad::doh:

To take over the hype, ban all the mods and rule it with an iron fist.

Yeah? Well you'll be the first to go when I take over Hobby! :argh:

My one greatest wish is to be supreme master of time and space :D.

To take the place of The Cage you must use his one weakness against him.

To take the place of The Cage you must use his one weakness against him.

I thought the IRS was his greatest weakness. And Asian chicks. And Asian IRS agents. And Bees.

He has several, alright? This is just the easiest to get.

STOP QUESTIONING ME!

Also, Sorry to UltimateHero. I seem to have ruined your thread.

Winning or somehow else acquiring 1 billion dollars.

Now, granted, I have other wishes, but they could pretty much all be granted with that money.

Any man who says money can't buy you happiness, doesn't have enough of it.

Also, Sorry to UltimateHero. I seem to have ruined your thread.

I think I was the one that did that by making the Steve Matin reference. I actually do feel sorry now cuz this is going to get wackier and wackier. Sorry UltimateHero.

I seem to do this to most of the threads I enter. I did it for this, the Ban Eulogy thread and several others. Maybe I should slow down a bit. :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"