Your own, original Batman Characters

KittenPistol

Civilian
Reaction score
So I know alot of people here do cosplay/costuming. I have seen awesome interpretations of almost every Batman character out there but I was just curious if anyone had created their own Gotham hero or villain, given them a back-story and made a costume. I have. I have her basic look but am still working on a back-story. I was just curious if anyone else has. If you have by all means please share stories/oics! I'd love to see. :yay:

I once made a villain for Batman in my mind. I never named him, but he would have been in a car crash that destroyed his body, but he would have survived thanks to minor exo-skeleton that doctors gave him. Somehow, that man got a desire to kill. Comic wouldn't give any reason. He would just like killing instantly. So, in the story that man would steal a halloween mask (similar to Michael Myers'), poison gas and a regular taxi cab that he would make untraceable. He would start driving around, waiting for his victims to come to him, kill them with his gas, dump the victims somewhere, take enough cash to survive and repeat.

I wanted a villain for Batman that would be like Michael Myers and Jason Vorhees. He wouldn't talk, he couldn't be found, he would kill remorselessly, he would be scary.

(I even plotted a sequel in my mind where this guy breaks from Arkham and goes to a luxure hotel with a mask and a knife. As you can guess, body count would be high.) :cool:

When I was a kid I invented a big guy made of green slime who had eyeballs floating around in his body. Think slimer meets clayface. haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"