The Avengers Your reaction to the Avengers trailer in a gif/picture

Right, which makes it awkward in of itself to even have him playing a hard ass, military leader and not let him do it in typical Samuel L Jackson style. Sam Jackson has become a charicature of himself now in films anyway, so audiences almost come to expect this guy flying off the deep end.

Sure, just like that time Mace Windu went and told Obi-Wan and Anakin to get these mother****in' Sith off his mother****in' planet....oh wait

Dude. Please. It's a movie that's made for the whole family, *not* just teenagers and hipster twentysomethings. Mom and Dad and Junior don't want to hear Samjack dropping F-bombs in the Avengers. Move along.

It just wasn't all that special to me. The same way the teaser wasn't all that special, what w/ it's generic action scenes (Battleship / Transformers / Skyline) type stuff, and bad rock action music.

The awkwardness of not letting Samuel L. Jackson be Sam Jackson, and just unleash a tirade of cuss words on the super friends would've been really entertaining. But, no ...

Even the "extended cut" ... that dialogue between the feminine character w/ british accent and RDJ was cringe worthy. The shot of Thor squating down on a jet with his little hammer, it just looks so cheesy. Them all standing in a circle, all these super powered people, then some guy in leather garb with a bow and arrow, and Scarlett Johansen with a little pistol. It's so un-intentionally comedic. Just way too cartoony for my tastes.

You act as though it's unfaithful to the source material. Head over to the 100 Days thread and check out the covers of those books. Then come back and try to act surprised that there was something cheesy in a trailer.

0073_1nbe.gif

wow.... so you think this movie is going to fail on a GL level I guess

He said the spot had "bad rock action music", how seriously can you take him

I mean, really guys

You act as though it's unfaithful to the source material. Head over to the 100 Days thread and check out the covers of those books. Then come back and try to act surprised that there was something cheesy in a trailer.
Ok, faithfulness or not aside, I'm just saying it looks generic Battleship / Skyline / Transformers like.

wow.... so you think this movie is going to fail on a GL level I guess
No, because it will do well at the box office. I doubt it will be a very good movie, though. Ghost Rider, Thor, Captain America, Iron Man 2 like quality for sure.

will people please stop responding to this guy, he is obviously just trolling here like he was in the superbowl spot thread.

YOUR reaction to the Avengers trailer in gif / picture

It's quite clear you are a banned member returning. A banned Bat-board frequenter returning to be precise.

will people please stop responding to this guy, he is obviously just trolling here like he was in the superbowl spot thread.

Yeah, time to stop feeding the troll.

oh he is a dork for sure, just wanted to see if he actually thought it would fail on the same level that GL failed.... cause that reaction was my reaction when the first GL trailer came out

Haters gonna hate

This movie may break 300 Million opening week.

Me before:
Bodyready.gif

Me during/after:

baby-excited.gif

funny-gif-excited-kid-baby-happy.gif

This was my reaction when it started.

After it was over.

Then reading everyone else's wet dream reactions.

It's quite clear you are a banned member returning. A banned Bat-board frequenter returning to be precise.

He's the same imbecile who frequented every Avnegers related board, calling Loki a sissy (not to mention other people), and who went on a ridiculous discussion in a thread about autism (saying that a bullied autistic kid should 'man up''.

People....keep it clean in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"