YOUR Sandman Fight

November Rain said:
I think final battle should happen at an airport.

an adaptation of the original vacuum idea would be to have sandman pass through a working gas turbine engine being sucked through (since spidey can stick down, he'll use all his strength to resist)

with the high temperaturatures and the vacuum like action occuring, sandy would come through on the other side as shades of glass or some kinda super heated silicon based creature. or at the very least it should make him be able to deform his body, but not be able separate into individual strands of sand so he has to remain a single entity.

i like it:up:

yes, first battle at coney island... second battle at laguardia or jfk works for me. i like the idea of having the final battle at an airport.

Would you guys want the battle at Coney Island to be at night with all the lights on at the amusement park,or would you want a daylight battle?

I think Sandman should be taking up the whole screen a lot of the time. It should be like an unrealistic amount of sand coming from his body.

GoldGoblin said:
Would you guys want the battle at Coney Island to be at night with all the lights on at the amusement park,or would you want a daylight battle?

Hmmm... I imagined a day battle but night would be cool too.

cmill216 said:
Hmmm... I imagined a day battle but night would be cool too.

night would be cool, but i imagined the battle first happening on the beach, then migrating over to the rides and everything. and your not swiming at the beach at night, especially at coney island.

man, night swiming at coney island, thats when the plastic bags really attack you.

i would rather it take place during the day.

Ok firstly i would have peter parker and Mary Jane on the beach, suddenly from out of no where, Peter gets sand in his shoes, thats right the foils of sandmans plan as he gets sand in his shoes,

later there would be a scene where spiderman is trying to save the day but there is sand in the spidersuit.

DrChronic said:
Ok firstly i would have peter parker and Mary Jane on the beach, suddenly from out of no where, Peter gets sand in his shoes, thats right the foils of sandmans plan as he gets sand in his shoes,

later there would be a scene where spiderman is trying to save the day but there is sand in the spidersuit.

theres nothing worse than sand in your pants:D

how would spidey get sand in his pants if it's a one piece outfit?

November Rain said:
I think final battle should happen at an airport.

an adaptation of the original vacuum idea would be to have sandman pass through a working gas turbine engine being sucked through (since spidey can stick down, he'll use all his strength to resist)

with the high temperaturatures and the vacuum like action occuring, sandy would come through on the other side as shades of glass or some kinda super heated silicon based creature. or at the very least it should make him be able to deform his body, but not be able separate into individual strands of sand so he has to remain a single entity.

That's exactly what I had in mind. For some reason I have a small fetish with villains getting sucked into jet engines(Die hard2,die another day, The Incredibles). I could see it. Sandman slowing being consumed by the engine and particles of sand being pulled from him into the engine as he slowly wastes away and is disintergrated.

It's a sound idea, but why would they be at an airport?

craigaat said:
It's a sound idea, but why would they be at an airport?

Perhaps MJ could be leaving New York for LA to pursue her acting career and Peter races to airport to stop her like in alot of those sappy romance tales only to be confronted by Sandman in a final climatic battle where MJ is killed.

seishin87 said:
Perhaps MJ could be leaving New York for LA to pursue her acting career and Peter races to airport to stop her like in alot of those sappy romance tales only to be confronted by Sandman in a final climatic battle where MJ is killed.

Just like in Not Another Teen Movie, Mr. T can give Peter the strength to defeat Sandman :up:

It could be sandman's base, the whole idea of people jetting off away from sun sea and sand, a lil bit of irony thrown into the mix.

could be hostage situation, could be marko trying to leave new york, could be loads of things.

heck it could even be a private airstrip

craigaat said:
Just like in Not Another Teen Movie, Mr. T can give Peter the strength to defeat Sandman :up:

My god.Please don't mention that movie.It was horrible :( :o

November Rain said:
how would spidey get sand in his pants if it's a one piece outfit?

Uh.....a piece of is costume gets torn and some sand gets in it? ;)

DrChronic said:

That's what I thought or maybe he can diguise himself as a sandcastle and pops out

the Firestarter said:
yes, first battle at coney island... second battle at laguardia or jfk works for me. i like the idea of having the final battle at an airport.

imagine spidey stuck to the outside of a high flying airplane, holding on for dear life.

Spider-Bite said:
imagine spidey stuck to the outside of a high flying airplane, holding on for dear life.

would he be holding on for dear life:confused:

i mean he sticks to everything, he's super sticky.

but yea, would be cool to see :D

If news helicopters come to shoot the battle between spidey and Sandman,will the air from the propeller cause the Sandman to fall to pieces?Maybe the Sandman then would have to fight spidey where helicopters can't go then.

GoldGoblin said:
If news helicopters come to shoot the battle between spidey and Sandman,will the air from the propeller cause the Sandman to fall to pieces?Maybe the Sandman then would have to fight spidey where helicopters can't go then.

hmmm, interesting thought(rubbing chin)

Sorry for posting this again, but I just love it so much! Here's a hi-res photo of the PERFECT look for the Sandman in this film!

sandman-20051029045402900.jpg

And you can see another good Sandman pic here:

SpideyandSandman.jpg

Those pictures are awesome.Sandman is gonna be a cool villain.

final battle at niagra falls. sandman gets churned into mud.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"