BvS Your thoughts from the new BvS trailer

jokesonm3

Jokes For Short.
Reaction score
What was your favourite moment from the new Batman v Superman trailer? :awesome:

Still not sure what they are trying to do with Lex? Seems like some forced comic relief.

Was not a fan. Have to give it a C-. I gave the first one an A, but this one just didn't feel epic.

I'm so confused. Definitely not the same feel as the first 2 trailers. It's like this was a joke

HOLY ****! Oh, yeah, and I also liked how Batman almost dropped the f bomb. :grin:

This trailer was freakin EPIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Loved the clown line from Bruce Wayne
Not impressed with Doomsday or whatever that thing is

I really liked it, some peoples expectations are messed up. And that in itself is probably an understatement. It wasn't at grimdark as the other ones, thats all.

I will admit... My speculation looks a bit off but I still don't know what a lot of the film portends. Harpies taking out guys around Knightmare BATS? What is THAT all about? I will say, I loved the dialog and shade between our heroes and I am FIRMLY in the Jesse Lex camp now. I know it's not gonna be for everyone but I seriously like his vibe. Too smart for his own good, scheming, arrogant and easy to hate... That's my kind of Luthor.

Loved the line, " A three syllable word ect."

Okay, so Zodsday most likely... Gotta ask how this all fits together though. So... Here we go. Off to the races.

Oh and... I am sure this did NOTHING to change anyone's minds. The haters will keep hating and those hyped already are more hyped.

latest

Bats was about to say "oh s***", not "f***".

I'm glad my wife and I went to the theater to see the trailer in April, at least we'll be able to see this for free, considering they basically just blew their wad on the story.

Didn't love it. Enjoyed the opening bit with Clark and Bruce, and I feel their scenes together will be great, but then Lex enters the scene and ruins it for me. I just hate what I'm seeing of this Lex so much. The action looks great, but the humor doesn't work for me, and I'm definitely not feeling Doomsday (neither his appearance nor his presence in the movie at all)...yet. If they can make it work in the film, I'm open to it. But as of right now, not so much.

Also, as a Zimmer fanboy the music sucked in this trailer.

It felt like a cartoon.

Everything was perfect but Lex at this time. I wanted to like Eisenberg in the role more than the vibe I'm getting. Seems a bit corny at times. Love everything else!

Oh my god this was so strange. Not what I was expecting. I have no idea what to think of it... And the Bat-voice... So strange. I kind of love it? I kind of hate it?

I really hope Lex will be different with transition. May be a long shot hope?

By Snyder standards that trailer was poor. I'd even go so far to say it doesn't feel like he cut it.

I mean for goodness sake the money shot has Batman holding a gun. At least we know they are civil towards each other during the final act.

By Snyder standards that trailer was poor. I'd even go so far to say it doesn't feel like he cut it.

Yeah the one thing Snyder has going for him is great trailers even for crappy films. I felt like this trailer destroyed some of the mystique surrounding this film.

Just saw it. I freaking loved it! It showcased some lighter moments, which I'm glad will be included and we got a Trinity money shot. Plus a look at the big bad. I feel well fed. Could go until March without another glimpse of this film. We r happy dancing in the den right now, smile.

Batman A
Superman C
Lex D
Doomsday F
And, Wonder Woman just feels tacked on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"