BvS Your thoughts from the new BvS trailer

I just saw the fan edited trailer that's been floating online. It is superior in every single way.

I think the trailer would still be seen as a step down from the comic con trailer if they cut out the Lex humor, Doomsday reveal, and trinity reveal.

But so much of the criticism from putting those three things in the trailer.

I really loved a lot of the actual content in the trailer
-The Batman vs. Superman fighting looked good
-Superman saying he's holding back
-Wonder Woman looking over her shield
-Batplane/batmobile
-Superman finally getting dialogue
-i'm just guessing, but I think from the background, the fight scenes are taking place in non populated areas, should serve as a good counter to people who thought MOS had to much destruction
-Love the opening scene the best, the Clark/Bruce banter, with the Joker Easter egg was really nice.

-I almost think that WB was trying to show that BVS would have a little humor in it, and wouldn't be so dark and serious. But the two moments Luther and "i thought she was with you" felt like they really contrasted with the rest of the tone.

So all in all i give a 77%. With just a little editing this could have been a 87%. that Comic con trailer was to me, perfection.

It was a poor trailer but not because of Doomsday or it ruined the plot. I find those complaints ridiculous. It was just not a very well put together trailer in my opinion.

I'm sure everyone has noticed it, but i don't know if anyone has already addressed it....

is Batman really holding a freaking SHOTGUN in this pic?!?!

trinity_revealed_in_epic_batman_v_superman_dawn.png

Does Snider even know who Batman is?!?!?!

Well he's fighting Doomsday of all foes so the standard method of combat is out the window.

Isildur´s Heir;32585047 said:
I don't understand the attitude, i made a question...

Even so, imo, it's weird, it doesn't go with the character.

Because you said, "Does Snyder even know who Batman is??" Like one of those Youtube fanboy commenters. OF COURSE SNYDER KNOWS WHO BATMAN IS

How doesn't it go with the character? It's a gadget launcher.

Isildur´s Heir;32585047 said:
I don't understand the attitude, i made a question...

Even so, imo, it's weird, it doesn't go with the character.

Batman not using guns is the most ridiculous misconception. He has guns on all his vehicles.

The only that would be weird is a hand gun.

The trailer gets better for me every time I watch it. In fact it gives me hope because I can start to see certain disconnects from scene to scene. Thus the trailer is not in complete order.

Although it feels that way.

Batman has used some form of a gun dozens of times in the comics. It's not like we're going to see him walking around with a hand gun or a ak47. Come on people get with the program...what else is he supposed to use against an enemy like doomsday?

Batman has used some form of a gun dozens of times in the comics. It's not like we're going to see him walking around with a hand gun or a ak47. Come on people get with the program...what else is he supposed to use against an enemy like doomsday?

The same sort of Kung-Fu sorcery that allows him to throw around Kalibak and Superman while punching Darseid back through a Boomtube. I mean, come on... It's just logical that he should be able to do that to beings whose muscular strength allows them to mold iron like clay and shatter titanium with their fists. :o

Batman not using guns is the most ridiculous misconception. He has guns on all his vehicles.

The only that would be weird is a hand gun.
indeed. :up:

can't believe people ever complain batman using guns. :doh:

I just saw the fan edited trailer that's been floating online. It is superior in every single way.
it is indeed.

but i give the new trailer 10/10. :
icon10.gif

i'm biased. hehe

indeed. :up:

can't believe people ever complain batman using guns. :doh:

Probably Dark Knight influence I also believe Batman in JLU refused to use a gun. But this complaint reminds me of the "Superman doesn't kill" rants.

Someone went crazy with the blue filter there.

What's with the robo-wings lately ? This is much better :
tumblr_static_tumblr_lmi9r0vad21ql41ypo1_500.gif

He loses his wings and they get replaced by metallic ones.

You know........ i blame George Miller and Mad Max: Fury Road for all the criticism on CGI. :o

We did? You may have, but I didn't... Thanks for the spoiler. :argh: But I have no clue. I'm going off the continuity of the comics and animated series.

We did? You may have, but I didn't... Thanks for the spoiler. :argh: But I have no clue. I'm going off the continuity of the comics and animated series.

For what it's worth, the movie we saw it happen in was released in 2006.

Oh, ok. But we saw him cut them off when he was a child and they grew back ?

I dont think he had cut them off. But was removing feathers that had started to grow. And he had them in x3 as an adult so we know he didnt cut them off.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"