Your top 5 comicbook film scenes ever!

YoungE808
Leonardo vs Raphael (TMNT)

YES!!! Good call. One of my favorite fight scenes of all time. The build up as Raph had Leo's swords hilted in his sai's prongs... then broke them, was sweet...

mine are
#1 Christopher Reeve running across the street, opening his shirt showing The "S" for the very very 1st time in Superman the Movie.
and then in no particular order
-Spider man trying to save the train in SM2
-Colossus transforms in X2
-The interrogation scene in TDK
- Iron Man takes out the terrorists holding hostages in IM

... and now that you know, knowing is half the battle Yo Joe!

... and now that you know, knowing is half the battle Yo Joe!

LOL... classic. I wonder if they will slip that one in for the Movie.

Makes me think, what are the best lines in comicbook movies:

1) Thug says "What are you man???" Keaton's Batman says, "I'm Batman..."
2) Reeves Superman says "I fight for truth, justice and American way..."
3) Repeat from my other list:
Cop says "move and your dead" to the Crow...
Crow says "I thought the cops say 'freeze'"...
Cop says, "I say, move and your dead"...
Crow says, "well I say that I'm dead, and I move".
4) Magneto to Xavier "I will bring you hope, old friend. And I ask only one thing in return... don't get in my way."
5) Silver Surfer "All that you know, is at an end." (it is in the trailer anyway)

But that lasts like.. 2 seconds. I wanted to see more Colossus

i wanted more too Aeghast my friend( and if it was my movie you would have)but just to see him give that "you just shot me! are you*^%#$* crazy!!! was the best!! sometimes the grandest of moments happens in the blink of an eye, and seeing Colossus for the 1st time was it baby!

5) Silver Surfer "All that you know, is at an end." (it is in the trailer anyway)

It was in the movie also, he says it to Doom when Doom confronts him.

i wanted more too Aeghast my friend( and if it was my movie you would have)but just to see him give that "you just shot me! are you*^%#$* crazy!!! was the best!! sometimes the grandest of moments happens in the blink of an eye, and seeing Colossus for the 1st time was it baby!

I know what you mean, I loved that moment as well, no matter HOW long it lasted.

I was going to put that and would have it were the most emotional scenes ever, but went the way someone else here explained it, the scenes that had the most impact the first time I watched. You're right, though.

I'd argue the emotion in the scene is why it had such an impact on me, personally. I get your point, though.

My Top 5 in comic book movie scenes in random order

Superman Supes appears for the first time, saves Lois and catches the helicopter. This might be almost everyone's favorite, but it's mine as well. Never gets old.

Blade 2: Blade comforting a suffering Neesa, and while the sun rises, her face turns to ashes as he caressed it. Strangely touching.

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: While the turtles are getting their butts whipped by Shredder, Leonardo finally gets in a shot with a slice to the arm of Shredder, who reacts to the pain after he still beats Leo down. Great moment.

Superman 3: The fake kryptonite-split Superman vs. Super-Clark fight. Brilliantly executed and underrated.

Spider-Man 2:The "birth" of Doctor Octopus at the hospital, a scene I replay repeatedly if I ever watch it on DVD. By far the most spine-chilling scene in comic book movie history.

Batman and Robin meeting in the Batcave in Forever. Say what you like about the movie, that scene is absolutely perfect.

Spider-Man 2:The "birth" of Doctor Octopus at the hospital, a scene I replay repeatedly if I ever watch it on DVD. By far the most spine-chilling scene in comic book movie history.

Agreed... it was very chillng.

Nice thread. Hmm, I need to think about it, but I'm sure my Superman bias will show.

1) Interrogation room; The Dark Knight
2) The helicopter scene; Superman The Movie
3) Josie's Bar fight; Daredevil (Director's Cut)
4) Rocketeer saves the flying plane; The Rocketeer
5) Rooftop interrogation; Batman Begins

There are tons of others these are the first few that come to mind...

Yes, even the credits of "The Dark Knight" were pants-obliteratingly sensational.

1. The Crow - Top Dollar's anarchy speech and the whole shootout.

2. Spider-man 2 - Spider-man vs Ock (train battle)

3. Spider-man - final swing through the city

4. Superman '78 - the shirt rip (this scene still gives me goosebumps)

5. The Crow - Eric reunites with Shelly

1. The Dark Knight- Interrogation Scene
2. Spider-Man 2- Spidey vs Doc Ock on the train
3. Iron Man- Iron Man vs. Village Terrorists
4. Batman Begins- The Race to Save Rachel
5. Spider-Man 3: Spider-Man vs Sandman in the Sewer

Honorable Mention:
Blade: Trinity- Blade saying the the guy has 30 seconds to get out. Then he says 30 & shoots the guy. (Crappy movie, but hilarious scene)

Rocketeer getting suited up for the first time--

"How do I look?"
-"Like a hood ornament."

5- Saving the airplane, Superman Returns (lame movie, great scene)
4. Wolverine vs SWAT Team, X2
3- Rooftop scene, (the end) Batman Begins
2- battle scenes from 300, yeah, all of em :o
1- Interrogation scene, TDK

There's just SO many scenes and SO many films,but these are my favs. Obviously,Spidey dominates....

1. At long last...love: (Spider-man 2) MJ/Peter kiss and the final swing. It was a perfect moment. It still gives me goosebumps.

2. The fall of Peter Parker/The rise of Venom: (Spider-man 3) From the moment Peter strikes Mary Jane to Eddie Brock becoming Venom was freakin' awesome! It was just how I imagined it would be.

3. Train battle: (Spider-man 2) That whole scene with Spidey and Ock fighting it out on the speeding train is still the greatest action scene in a comic book film...and I don't think it will ever be topped.

4. Spidey...meet Venom: (Spider-man 3) Venom is,of course,my all time favorite. To finally see him on screen gave me a geek-gasm! That moment when he kicks Spidey through the cab window and then calmly says,"Hey,Parker!" was kick ass!!

5. Are you the real Batman?: (The Dark Knight) This film had so many great moments that I don't know where to begin,but the creepiest scene was when the Joker sent the mayor the corpse of the fake Batman and then showed the whole world the video where he interrogated the frightened man. That's the Joker I wanted to see!

Honorable mentions....

-The Hulk vs. the military(The Incredible Hulk)
-Batman meets the Joker at the museum(Batman 1989)
-Superman rescues the burning plane(Superman Returns)
-Ninja Turtles vs. Shredder(Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle 1990)
-Pretty much all the battles(300)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"