Your top 5 franchises you wish Zach Snyder would save.

ive never read it either but the concept was supposed to follow in Sin Citys footsteps

Strangely enough there are only 2 franchises that i wished Zach Snyder save.

1 Superman

2 AKIRA
My ultimate dream would be WB announcing that Zach Snyder would turn the 6 graphic novels of AKIRA into 6 movies.

And while i do care about DBZ , i'd rather see the wachowski's handle that one :p

Interesting thread.. *subscribes*

You're right in that I wasn't a fan of the graphic novel. I am not in the camp that thinks direct adaptions from source material is the best way to go. As it has been said, there are far better directors doing comic movies out there. Nolan, Favreau, Raimi & Singer(sometimes for those 2) are all better, IMO.

Oh, and that joke may be corny but it's spot on.

Nolan and Favreau yeap, Favreau only has one though. Raimi and Singer have big misses in Sup Ret. and Spidey 3. I think die hard comic fans like to see the exact translation of the comic on film. Snyder does that. Watch the new Watchmen trailer.

Not really sure but take this into account. He supposedly turned down the position to direct SWAT because they wouldnt let him make it R. But he is adapting a childrens book now though

Franchises he should save:
Daredevil
Punisher
GI Joe
Ghost Rider
Hellblazer

What I'd rather see him do:
Moon Knight
Iron Fist
The Invisibles
Doom Patrol
and maybe Swamp Thing (but Id rather see Cronenberg)
seeing this is about comi/catoon character movies would that be SWAT KATS?

There are better choices than Snyder to salvage/ work on what's been previously listed.

Snyder on He-Man? You may be on to something...
Damn straight. Either him or Louis Letterier.

Anyhow -

1) He-Man [aforementioned]
2) Superman
3) Thundercats
4) Fantastic Four [c'mon, we all know it deserves a reboot]
5) Captain America

I think we've talked about it in the Masters of the Universe thread--about him making a He-Man movie, 300 style :up:

Um. Why Snyder? There's better directors out there.

Yeah I was thinking the same thing, the guy has a good movie and potentially another one. Doesnt make him mr fix it

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"