You're the Worst: The Final Season

Discussion in 'Misc. TV Series' started by Deck Rickard, Jan 7, 2019.

1. Deck Rickard

Deck Rickard Aunt Bae

The final season of You're the Worst premieres this week! Will Jimmy and Gretchen actually go through with the wedding? Will Edgar and Lindsay become more than just friends with benefits? Will Sam and S**stain reconcile with Honeynutz? Will Becca relent and allow Paul to impregnate her naturally so that Vernon can watch?

I can't wait to see how it all wraps up. Love this show.

antsman41 likes this.
  2. _Superman_

_Superman_ Man Of Steel

There's already a thread for this show.

3. Deck Rickard

Deck Rickard Aunt Bae

Awesome.

Anyway, that premiere was... odd. I know they've done some of these break-the-format episodes in the past but I think that doing one in the premiere was a bit of a misstep. It's a little annoying to have to wait yet another week to really catch up to where the characters are. The only revelation here was that Jimmy and Gretchen are in the process of planning the wedding, which we pretty much could have guessed. Not sure why they started the final season in such an odd way but I'm sure future episodes will be better.

4. antsman41

antsman41 Belongs To Prince

I loved how it was a twisted version of the Before... trilogy done through Gretchen/Jimmy’s typical way of cons.

5. Deck Rickard

Deck Rickard Aunt Bae

Never saw those movies... is that what they were homaging? I guess I need to watch that series. Always heard that it's really good. I think the very, very end was a Usual Suspects homage.