Iron Fist Yu-ti the august personage in jade

3dman27

super-hero wannabe
Reaction score
how wll he be used and will he dress like a lime cobra commander?

I'm wondering if we will get to spend any time at all in K'un L'un or if that will just be referred to, still early to know if they'll show elsewhere than New York but you figure they'd need to get some pretty amazing location to bring it too life, not just green screen.

Oops, I didn't even see this thread when I made the other Yu ti thread. Awkward

I'm wondering if we will get to spend any time at all in K'un L'un or if that will just be referred to, still early to know if they'll show elsewhere than New York but you figure they'd need to get some pretty amazing location to bring it too life, not just green screen.

I think somewhat frequent flashbacks to his time in K'un L'un while he's runnin around in NYC would be a perfect balance.

They have to. It's not Iron Fist without K'un-Lun.

As for the costume, I hope they keep just like the comics. It really gives off an otherworldly, authoritative vibe.

2657684-yu_ti_new_avengers_25.jpg

They have to. It's not Iron Fist without K'un-Lun.

As for the costume, I hope they keep just like the comics. It really gives off an otherworldly, authoritative vibe.

2657684-yu_ti_new_avengers_25.jpg

I for one would be happy to see a Yu Ti costume update. As much as I love me some Iron Fist lore, I always thought he looked like a green Baron Zemo/Cobra Commander hybrid.

But I definitely agree about showing K'un Lun. That'd be like a Captain America story without World War II and the Super Solider Serum--It's his very origin.

At first I was thinking maybe do some of the K'un Lun stuff in flashbacks peppered throughout the series, like how Daredevil explored Matt's early years. But now I want at least an entire episode with dragons, Yu-Ti, K'un Lun, Lei Kung, the whole 9.

IMO, he and Thunderer are both old Asian martial artists and I'd be upset if we didn't get two action film legends playing them.

Jackie Chan for Yu-Ti and Bolo Yeung for Lei Kung.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kathielee
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"