Zach Creggers’ Weapons

Was only a matter of time after Barbarian!

Him making eight figures is cool!

What a difference one hit movie makes. Dude had to struggle and grind to make Barbarian and no one wanted to give him a chance to make it since he mainly came from a comedy background. Now he's the talk of the town.

Enjoy the ride while it lasts.

im-all-in-poker.gif

Guess they found their replacement for James Wan.

Goddamn. If Peele was gunning that hard for it, you know Cregger has something here.

‘Barbarian’ Director’s Mysterious New Film Said to Be About “Witchcraft and Missing Children” [Updated] — World of Reel

UPDATED: I’ve done some digging these last 24 hours to try and find out more details about this mysterious new Zach Cregger’s movie, “Weapons.”

What I’ve learned is that the film is said to revolve around “witchcraft and missing children” and will be told via multi and inter-related stories. The screenplay is said to be very thick and, as we speak, could result in a 3 hour movie.

Great, but now it's got an annoying fanbase behind this movie. :o

My first thought was Joe Keery.

That’s even more exciting than Pascal.

I missed the announcement of Renate being the other lead. That's exciting. I had wondered if Cregger would just cast his wife Sara Paxton if there was a female lead.

Aw, ****. Eager to see what kind of replacement they scrounge up with a month to go before filming.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kathielee
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"