Shazam Zachary Levi Is Shazam

HOLY MOLEY!

That is great casting.

I don't know how I feel about this. I was really hoping for Armie Hammer. But I'll hope for the best.

He was Fandral in Thor: The Dark World and Thor: Ragnarok.

I think he's a good choice! Can't wait to hear more casting news!

Perfect casting! Well done!

Is he good?? I only remember watching one episode of Chuck with Yvonne Strahovsky on it and this guy was playing the role of a bumbling fool. So not much to go off on. So, what's the consensus??

My worry with casting Shazam has been could they get someone who can believably play the child in the body of an adult and I think with Levi they have found a great choice.

Thank god it wasn’t Cena or Hammer. I don’t think either of those were right for this, for different reasons.

Is he good?? I only remember watching one episode of Chuck with Yvonne Strahovsky on it and this guy was playing the role of a bumbling fool. So not much to go off on. So, what's the consensus??

They got the guy who's most known for playing a manchild.
He's also the voice of this guy:

[YT]L60oR6bvN34[/YT]

I haven't seen much of him outside a couple of episodes of Chuck and the Thor: TDW spot, but the early consensus on Al Gore' Internet seems to be of the 'yay' variety, so cool. I'm just glad the project seems to be moving forward.

Gotta be honest and say I am not that excited about this casting.

But, I can see why they chose him. He could do well.

I haven't seen much of him outside a couple of episodes of Chuck and the Thor: TDW spot, but the early consensus on Al Gore' Internet seems to be of the 'yay' variety, so cool. I'm just glad the project seems to be moving forward.

Kind of has to move forward considering filming starts February 5, 2018 lol

Wanted Hammer ideally but this is solid news, good choice.

I don't hate the casting...I just feel like he isn't what I envisioned? I was expecting someone bigger and bulkier.

I don’t think Hammer could play this part in all honesty. It had to be someone who has a bit of goofiness and can play a child in a mans body.

I don’t think Hammer could play this part in all honesty. It had to be someone who has a bit of goofiness and can play a child in a mans body.

My thinking for Hammer was the amazing on screen bon ami of he and Cavill in MFU, just the thought of that spark between Superman and Shazam made me feel excited that it could be for a DC film.

Kind of has to move forward considering filming starts February 5, 2018 lol
Those dates mean nothing to me at this point. Cameras roll or papa spank.

Yeah that's true. I'm interested to see him bulk up.

Bye bye basic bod
5bcd0226ff20281890ce1f95c7ddcb9a.jpg

Hello superhero bod.

My thinking for Hammer was the amazing on screen bon ami of he and Cavill in MFU, just the thought of that spark between Superman and Shazam made me feel excited that it could be for a DC film.

He can still be Hal Jordan. Cav-El and Hammer had an electric chemistry in MFU so I also want to see Hammer in the DC Films Universe in some capacity.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"