Sci-Fi Zack Snyder’s Rebel Moon | Netflix

Do they also think changing the subtitles will somehow make this seem like “something new”? Like a second shot? lol

It’s like changing The Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring to The Lord of the Rings: Damn the Ring for the Extended Cut release.

Curse of Forgiveness? Come on, lol! Chalice of Blood at least sounds like a schlock Roger Corman type movie from the 80s, but Curse of Forgiveness? Terrible title lol

Synopsis:

“Delve further into the mythology and madness of Zack Snyder’s epic sci-fi saga in the viciously sexier, bloodier world of Rebel Moon — Chapter One: Chalice of Blood and Rebel Moon – Chapter Two: Curse of Forgiveness. In Snyder’s director’s cut, a peaceful settlement on a moon in the furthest reaches of the universe finds itself threatened by the armies of the tyrannical Regent Balisarius, and Kora (Sofia Boutella), a mysterious stranger living among the villagers, becomes their best hope for survival. Tasked with finding trained fighters who will unite with her in making an impossible stand against the Motherworld, Kora assembles a small band of warriors — outsiders, insurgents, peasants, and orphans of war who share a common need for redemption and revenge. As the shadow of an entire Realm bears down on the unlikeliest of moons, a new army of heroes is formed.”

Do they also think changing the subtitles will somehow make this seem like “something new”? Like a second shot? lol

It’s like changing The Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring to The Lord of the Rings: Damn the Ring for the Extended Cut release.

That is absolutely what Netflix is trying to do.

I am going to absolutely laugh if Under Paris does better than these movies.

Curse of Forgiveness? Come on, lol! Chalice of Blood at least sounds like a schlock Roger Corman type movie from the 80s, but Curse of Forgiveness? Terrible title lol
It's like an AI algorithm that produces titles based on specific keywords has created it. Which, knowing Snyder, that's what he probably did. :o

Last edited:
Definitely. Already saw a couple people thinking this was Part 3 and 4.
I already saw someone claim Netflix kept Snyder from going all out on the original cuts because they wanted something family friendly...

Defy Satellite: 2DeepU4

Good Lord these extended cuts together are over 6 and a half hours.

Apparently he wants to make four more movies (which would be 8 more movies if they keep doing director's cuts but maybe we've misunderstood) of this. The time required for all that makes my head hurt even though I stopped on the 'studio' cut of the first part.

i'm somehow more interested in reading people's comments on this than the actual movie itself.

i was so bored by the first part...i haven't bothered to watch part 2.

and i don't think i will bother with the director's cut either.

but i will write about it here in these boards. :tearsofjoy:

it's become a thing where the discussion around snyder and his filmography has become more entertaining than the movies themselves.

May just renew my netflix to see these. Cobra Kai starting just before will help also.

Finally getting the directors cuts. Can’t wait to check them out in August.

Good Lord these extended cuts together are over 6 and a half hours.
Jesus...there is no way i can do that.
I thought about giving them a chance despite not liking the previous versions...but 6 hours of this?
Considering neither BvS nor JL in their directors cut etc did really make the movies better, i dont think i will give those a go.

I cant waste 6 hours on this to have these movies be slightly less awful as they were when i watched them before.

Jesus...there is no way i can do that.
I thought about giving them a chance despite not liking the previous versions...but 6 hours of this?
Considering neither BvS nor JL in their directors cut etc did really make the movies better, i dont think i will give those a go.

I cant waste 6 hours on this to have these movies be slightly less awful as they were when i watched them before.

6 hours and 11 minutes.
I'm getting war flashbacks trying to make it through the Snyder Cut. It took me nearly 8 hours because I had to take a break because I noticed the plot hole with Darkseid, Arthur's harem, and Victor's dad didn't have to die.

I'm getting war flashbacks trying to make it through the Snyder Cut. It took me nearly 8 hours because I had to take a break because I noticed the plot hole with Darkseid, Arthur's harem, and Victor's dad didn't have to die.

What's wild is that it's longer than an entire 8-episode season of a Star Wars show.

The JL Snyder Cut was leaps and bounds better than whatever Whedon was doing.

These though, nah!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"