Justice League Zack Snyder Directing Justice League - Part 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's really not that terrible from a regular movie goer side. The word of mouth I've heard is pretty high on JL. It does miss the mark for us closer DC and Superman followers though in some areas. Rather than just replacing ZS, we need new blood for sure to direct an MOS sequel. Someone who understands the importance of passing along character development towards Brainiac and Darkseid, would be the type of fanboy announcement to get some life back into this.

Love your enthusiam and love for snyder movies like me but your rating justice league as number above bvs and mos.....dont you like it best as well? Im just curious cause you seem to bash this movie a lot lol

Me personally:

BvS - 9.7
MoS - 9

Wonder Woman - 8.5
Justice League - 8.5

Tied but below wonder woman cause ww is a better film overall

Mark ain't doing that, though. He along with most DCEU fans here is in some level or another disappointed with the Justice League movie we got.

Heh yup, what SD said. I love this film for what it is, but I also acknowledge this is definitely NOT the vision Zack had for the end to his trilogy, so I am very disappointed on that front. It's a very emotionally conflicting time for me. :funny:

Reddit comment. Sadly I agree.

Yeah whatever his original "vision" was for the project was killed after BVS. I maintain the idea was probably going to be Superman returning in the finale of the first Justice League movie but as evil, leading into Justice League 2 with Darkseid, hence all the Knightmare stuff.

You can tell just how much of the BVS teasing was meant to be for a two-part Justice League tale that never got to be told when BVS underperformed and got savaged.

KywJQNn.png

Yeah whatever his original "vision" was for the project was killed after BVS. I maintain the idea was probably going to be Superman returning in the finale of the first Justice League movie but as evil, leading into Justice League 2 with Darkseid, hence all the Knightmare stuff.

You can tell just how much of the BVS teasing was meant to be for a two-part Justice League tale that never got to be told when BVS underperformed and got savaged.

Yep. Imagine if Infinity War was cut to just ONE movie....and it was two hours.

Yep. Imagine if Infinity War was cut to just ONE movie....and it was two hours.

Wait, that's a lot of assumptions. You are assuming that they condensed two stories into one. That's not what happened. That is akin to major retooling, and you cant do that a week before shooting. What likely happened is that they made the story more standalone, and cut out some overt set up of JL2. Which is not actually a bad thing.

Also the tweaks that happened after BvS was maybe lighten the tone a little bit. I dont think they changed too much from the shooting script, otherwise they wouldnt have had to do major reshoots to change the film. That's when the movie was changed from the original intentions.

The film Snyder and Terrio intended has been shot, and made. Its there somewhere not released by WB.

Zack is off to vacation apparently and the memes about this on twitter are golden

Why would marvel sweat this?

anyway

it almost has nothing to do with them. I get why his fans want to see his cut. Im not a ZS fan but im also interested in his his cut and i signed the petition. If WB does give us his cut lets just put hype in check

I'm pretty that this whole Snyderverse/DCEU will have Snyder blacklisted in Hollywood for quite some time and if he does return it will not be with WB and will probably be for Paul W.S. Andersen level films.

I'm pretty that this whole Snyderverse/DCEU will have Snyder blacklisted in Hollywood for quite some time and if he does return it will not be with WB and will probably be for Paul W.S. Andersen level films.

Let's keep the hysterics down to white noise-levels. No need for a deafening roar.

I'm just being honest. I see him being on a lengthy hiatus for a few years. If he comes back it will be for budget B-List and below films.

I'd have to agree. I doubt he gets to direct big budget movies ever again.

He's already working on another movie called The Last Photograph.

I'll wait to see if it gets passed pre-production. But it doesn't seem to be a big film.

I'm just being honest. I see him being on a lengthy hiatus for a few years. If he comes back it will be for budget B-List and below films.

You mean like poor Martin Campbell who directed Green Lantern and just directed The Foreigner?

If you ask me, they should let Zack direct Deathstroke. Or at least let him choreograph all the action.

No not really. Martin Campbell has a healthier filmography.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"