Justice League Zack Snyder Directing Justice League - Part 8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Zack’s back to posting deleted JL screenshots again...

Zack’s back to posting deleted JL screenshots again...

On Vero? Any chance you could share them for those who tried to sign up for it three different times but could never get it to work due to only owning obsolete machinery and I just want to see what he's posting please let me in vero?

Zack-Snyder-Cyborg-Justice-League-Star-Labs-Vero.jpg

So apparently these guys have raised over 11k and counting in funds to help publicize and promote the Snyder Cut at comic con this month. There will apparently be booths, flyers, banners etc at the con.

Jeez these guys are nothing if not resilient. I think at some point someone from WB is gonna have to step in and shut this down once and for all because this movement’s not going away by ignoring it.

So apparently these guys have raised over 11k and counting in funds to help publicize and promote the Snyder Cut at comic con this month. There will apparently be booths, flyers, banners etc at the con.

Jeez these guys are nothing if not resilient. I think at some point someone from WB is gonna have to step in and shut this down once and for all because this movement’s not going away by ignoring it.
They should've stepped in a while ago when all the leaks were coming out. Think about how bad it will be if cast and crew members stop by and talk about the cut.

I wouldn't count on anyone still actively working for WB showing up or saying anything.

They can stuff in all in a bag and light it on fire if they just want to throw away their money away quicker.

Half of the money is going to suicide prevention charity. It's not something worth ridiculing, especially if you don't care about the cut.

The first article didn't mention that. But I'm glad it's going to a good cause.

I mean, personally, i have no issue with it and I’m glad its going towards a good cause, problem is its of course going to be perceived as a Snyder crazed cult going to extremes for a movie that wont be released and of course makes all of us people who like Zack Snyder's work look crazy. These same guys have apparently been calling Walter Hamada’s office nonstop asking for it. At some point I think someone from the PR dept needs to put a stop to it, I dont know why WB’s letting this continue to percolate. A simple “we thank you your passionate outpour for Justice League but the movie released in theaters is the only one that exists and there are no plans to release any alternative cut.” Boom, deaded in one sentence.

The thing is, WB doesn't care. I think that's the simplest explanation for everything. They're just not really paying attention to any of this as it has no effect on their bottom line.
Agreed.

People will try to paint Snyder fans as crazy regardless; just supporting the guy or liking his films in any shape or form is considered deviant. To me, it's harmless. It's not hurting anyone, and with the charity fundraising, is actually doing some practical good. Whether or not it's a cause likely to get results is irrelevant. If it makes those supporting it feel good for standing up for what they believe in, and it doesn't bother WB because they're oblivious or dismissive, then it seems benign enough to just let people be. Now, it is possible for some bad eggs who cross lines and some methods to be questioned (and changed for the better), but the overall effort isn't a threat.

People will try to paint Snyder fans as crazy regardless; just supporting the guy or liking his films in any shape or form is considered deviant. To me, it's harmless. It's not hurting anyone, and with the charity fundraising, is actually doing some practical good. Whether or not it's a cause likely to get results is irrelevant. If it makes those supporting it feel good for standing up for what they believe in, and it doesn't bother WB because they're oblivious or dismissive, then it seems benign enough to just let people be. Now, it is possible for some bad eggs who cross lines and some methods to be questioned (and changed for the better), but the overall effort isn't a threat.

agreed.

The thing is, WB doesn't care. I think that's the simplest explanation for everything. They're just not really paying attention to any of this as it has no effect on their bottom line.
Yeah, that's how WB usually works, they don't care too much about anything.

Except, when some lawyer Toberoff wanted ownership of Superman rights to start his own film production company.

Well, the Snyder Cut people see taking it to the next level as they have paid for banners to be plastered around Comic Con this year so they're making it harder for WB to ignore now.

I don't think banners are gonna really sway WB's decision making process. Especially when it looks like they're veering further and further away from whatever the initial plan for these movies was.

I don't think banners are gonna really sway WB's decision making process. Especially when it looks like they're veering further and further away from whatever the initial plan for these movies was.

Nah im not saying it’ll change their mind about releasing it, im just saying sooner or later they need to address it and just, i dont know, simply say there is no snyder cut so that people stop.

The only way I see the WB addressing this anytime soon is if they still plan on keeping some of Snyder's story/history to move forward with. However that doesn't seem to be the case.

Nah im not saying it’ll change their mind about releasing it, im just saying sooner or later they need to address it and just, i dont know, simply say there is no snyder cut so that people stop.
There is no Feige at WB, with so many producers, directors, and other pencil pushers spread around multiple movies at WB, I don't really know who's around to give a definitive answer.

So no matter how large of a showing they have at SDCC, who is expected to come out and speak for WB?

wouldnt the comic con news overshadow anything the banner does, seems like a waste, give it all to charity

There is no Feige at WB, with so many producers, directors, and other pencil pushers spread around multiple movies at WB, I don't really know who's around to give a definitive answer.

So no matter how large of a showing they have at SDCC, who is expected to come out and speak for WB?
How about the guy they made the current spearhead of the DC film production after the insanely brief tenure of some movie producer + some comic bro.
main-qimg-7cc785a5e2533ca0fd297fc6b07130da.webp

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
monke77
Back