Justice League Zack Snyder Directing Justice League - Part 8

Status
Not open for further replies.
wvminrg6b5441.jpg

For anyone who’s curious but doesn’t want to scroll through Vero, a fan asked something along the lines of “Zack I know you shot your vision, was this in it?” And Zack answers, “If you see my film, this is the suit.”

Can someone confirm for me?

He didn't actually film scenes in the black suit right? That is a crazy picture though, I don't know why he would upload at this time though could've got more twitter buzz maybe but whatever.

Ok I just went from "Eh that's nice the movement is getting some steam. They'll release it when they release it, or not, whatever" to "I NEED TO SEE THIS forkING MOVIE RIGHT NOW!"

Can someone confirm for me?

He didn't actually film scenes in the black suit right? That is a crazy picture though, I don't know why he would upload at this time though could've got more twitter buzz maybe but whatever.
I can guess.. it was probably filmed when 5 movie plan was still in place, that is when they were going to film JL1 and JL2. Once the film was condensed to just one JL movie, the Black suit idea was dropped, "acclerating Hope and Optimism" by Goeff Johns (his words, not mine)

DC Film's Jon Berg Says Justice League "Accelerated" To "Hope And Optimism"
“We accelerated the story to get to the hope and optimism a little faster,” Berg said. Though, it seems the film was always intended to be a little bit lighter than its predecessor.

According to recent comments by Snyder, Superman was wearing his black suit when he meets Alfred, now I'm confused, if that's correct, who filmed this ? Because this is not from Whedon's reshoots (no moustache)

henry_cavill_justice_league_behind_the_scenes_batcave.jpg

supernan-bts-justice-league.jpg

My theory is the black suit in the ship was actually blue and red (color grading edited to black) and the one he saw was black in the ship, then he finished the battle in black BUT the black suit doesn't actually exist they just switched up color grading for everything or were planning to.

BOOM

That actually makes sense. Saves on budget. Plus I could see WB at that time not wanting the black suit, so Snyder shot with the regular one with plans to persuade WB in post maybe.

I have a question, does anybody know what snyders future plan was with the DCEU?
What was supposed to happen after justice league and so on.

Im particular interested in the batman part since he wanted to kill off batman if i remember correctly.

Okay, time out. No offense to Zack but I think he’s messing with us a little bit because what he’s saying doesnt make sense. Henry Cavill is clearly wearing the blue suit in Zack’s cut and theres even lots of bts footage of cavill in the blue suit to prove it. I dont know if i believe Zack on this one...

He's not messing I don't think, just a thing people find frustrating with him is that he isn't very clear sometimes, that could be due to some NDA or dyslexia to be fair sometimes

I imagine it's just a color grading thing to be honest but I could be wrong cause what the bad place did Cavill take a picture of in 2016 unless that was color graded? Maybe even a picture of the 2013 black Man of Steel suit to hype people up? idk

I think Zack is messing with his fans on this one for sure. Henry is 100% wearing the classic suit in what Zack shot and there is tons of evidence to prove it.

As a matter of fact, look closely at the image Zack posted, I am almost certain its an altered color graded image. I dont think Henry’s actually wearing the black suit. It looks cool dont get me wrong but ... yeah I think Snyder got drunk and started talking nonsense on Vero. Lol

I think he’s intentionally conflating his originally-planned arc with the Snyder Cut in order to continue hyping up interest in the latter. I wouldn’t call it lying so much as being deliberately vague/misleading. And I’m sure his fans won’t be too mad about it if these tactics ultimately lead to the SC being released.

I honestly think these comments are about his original plans for Justice League since we all know he had Cavill wear the blue & red suit for the movie once the WB decided to move on from his original story plan.

I think Zack is messing with his fans on this one for sure. Henry is 100% wearing the classic suit in what Zack shot and there is tons of evidence to prove it.

As a matter of fact, look closely at the image Zack posted, I am almost certain its an altered color graded image. I dont think Henry’s actually wearing the black suit. It looks cool dont get me wrong but ... yeah I think Snyder got drunk and started talking nonsense on Vero. Lol

I think he’s intentionally conflating his originally-planned arc with the Snyder Cut in order to continue hyping up interest in the latter. I wouldn’t call it lying so much as being deliberately vague/misleading. And I’m sure his fans won’t be too mad about it if these tactics ultimately lead to the SC being released.

You all need to chill.

He was going to change it in post-production.

You all need to chill.

He was going to change it in post-production.
That would have happened only if the Original 5 movie plan was in place, the restructured JL movie by Zack would have featured the Blue suit. Which explains why WB wanted that "accelerated hope & optimism" thing for their movie.

Last edited:
I've never cared for the black suit in any medium, just doesn't appeal to me.

Zack posted that pic when? Henry's FB page popped up not too long ago with the hashtag "TheWitcher". That's it. A response to Snyder's image?

That would have happened only if the Original 5 movie plan was in place, the restructured JL movie by Zack would have featured the Blue suit. Which explains why WB wanted that "accelerated hope & optimism" thing for their movie.

It doesn't matter what happened in 2016. If Snyder's version is released - and it will be released - he'll do what HE wants. And he wants the black suit.

He shot these scenes with a black suit in mind just in case he can convince WB.

I see people are complaining about not getting to see Cavill wearing the black suit again when we saw him wear it in MAN OF STEEL.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"