Justice League Zack Snyder Directing Justice League - Part 8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, look at that:

EORoXxRUEAEPl8Y

The more Snyder teases, the more hopeful feelings I need to crush.

Might want to delete or edit that. SHH comes down on obscenities.

One the best, but most underrated changes this universe has seen was getting rid of the locs Momoa originally had. I love locs, but that choice always looked corny to me.

Not that i dont enjoy these teases but... im actually kinda ready to see some Army of the Dead stuff. Am i alone?

This is all probably harder for Zack than it is for any of us. We can easily ignore his teases. He's the one that has to live with the reality of what happened though. So these teases might be the only way for anyone to ever see his actual work.

Not an ideal situation for anyone is all I'm saying, but Zack especially.

I don't know how the SC hardcore does it, every time something pops up (e.g. Justin Kroll tweets "incoming..." WB shop tweets something etc), they go "this is it!!!" and then sits back down the next day. How can you do this every week lol

i don't mind these constant teases from snyder of the SC.
in fact, i welcome it.
post away, sir.

it is akin to how your ex-gf posts a new photo on instagram.

and you are not following her so she won't know you're looking at her photos and daydreaming about could have been...

don't tell me to let go...you let GO!

she looks so happy now, i'm happy for her.
i wish i were happy too...i wish it were darkseid in that history lesson, messing foos up.

let me wallow in my sorrow...it is how i know i am still alive.

Why dont they just let Zack draw a picture book of the movie and call it a day already.

Why dont they just let Zack draw a picture book of the movie and call it a day already.

CW budget special 2 episode to wrap it up lol, that can be next year's special event, give the cross overs a break

i don't mind these constant teases from snyder of the SC.
in fact, i welcome it.
post away, sir.

it is akin to how your ex-gf posts a new photo on instagram.

and you are not following her so she won't know you're looking at her photos and daydreaming about could have been...

don't tell me to let go...you let GO!

she looks so happy now, i'm happy for her.
i wish i were happy too...i wish it were darkseid in that history lesson, messing foos up.

let me wallow in my sorrow...it is how i know i am still alive.

Wait your ex was Darkseid?

giphy.gif

lol i did date a girl once and she scared me like lex was scared of darkseid, when he mentioned about him to batman at the end of bvs.

That's your origin story of how you got bald? You had hair like Lex Eisenberg before you met her?

Came across this video randomly about the Snyder Cut. Even though the guy is clearly not a fan of Zack's work, the video is very well articulated, researched and balanced. Probably the best take on the very likely state of the Snyder Cut, the likelihood of it being released and the different possible options. Recommend giving it a watch, this guy did his research and taught me a few things about the big-budget film editing process as well:

lol the theatrical cut somehow made the hangar part of the batcave.

The good thing is that most of the brass involved with the butchering of Justice League is gone, with the sole exception of Toby Emmerich, but at least it looks like he's been promoted to a position, hopefully, away from the films. But yeah, no way they could look back on Justice League and say with a straight face that they adhered to Snyder's vision with this Frankenstein of a movie.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"