Justice League Zack Snyder Directing Justice League - Part 8

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol make sure snyder gets drunk right before he does the commentary.
it would be a torrent of wtfs.

If we cant get the Snyder Cut i’d pay top dollar for a directors commentary track of Snyder watching the TC.

giphy.gif

Apparently in one of the comments someone asked him what song he used in his opening credits to which he replied that there is just score in his credits.

So that “Everybody Knows” montage is all Whedon’s creation.

Whedon did try to add some scenes that connected with previous movies like Wonder Woman (mention of Steve Trevor, which may not be there in Zack's version), Flash taking advice from Batman "Save one" to save Cyborg's father. (He gets killed in Star Labs incident in Zack's version)

I think Whedon could have done a better job had Tsujihara given him more time and budget for the reshoots, everything was done so hastily and cheaply and of course the movie needed a longer run-time.

Absolutely Whedon would have done a better job with more time. No question. Whedon wouldve made a solid movie if he had 8-10 months to work on it instead the short time frame he was given.

it still may not have been GREAT and im sure snyder’s hardcore fanbase wouldve still picked it apart but as a movie it wouldve been solid.

As I have always said and will maintain the movie we got wasn't bad but it wasn't great either. It was just there. My main problem with the movie we got is that from all I have seen and heard that was leaked I don't see the need to reshoot a whole movie, the CGI and score suffered because of the reshoots and it wasn't the movie that we were promised.

As I have always said and will maintain the movie we got wasn't bad but it wasn't great either. It was just there. My main problem with the movie we got is that from all I have seen and heard that was leaked I don't see the need to reshoot a whole movie, the CGI and score suffered because of the reshoots and it wasn't the movie that we were promised.

i think i’m on record here as giving the film a 9/10 in the rate/review thread. My opinion has definitely... adjusted since then. :funny::funny:

I hope this is promotion/marketing for the movie because they are gearing up to release it and not just another tease.

Talked over the topic with a few of my colleagues as well but how would you guys feeling the Snyder Cut was released and that Superman's costume was digitally altered to be black for the entire film like in Snyder's original concept as opposed to the traditional blue.

Personally, while I do like the black suit, I kind of feel like it takes away the iconography of the group's completed image if Superman isn't in his trademark colors.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"