Justice League Zack Snyder Directing Justice League - Part 8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why can every director who gave us some another run-of-the-mill CB movie make his trilogies now while the outstanding one was hounded out so we are forever deprived of his superb skill and vision...

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

OMG, there's even a yellow bus behind Clark right in the iconic shirt rip "the true Superman is finally here" moment, calling back to the scene he saved all his classmates on the bus, the first truly superman-y thing he has done.

giphy.gif

The world was not worthy of your superb vision, Zaddy.

giphy.gif

OMG, there's even a yellow bus behind Clark right in the iconic shirt rip "the true Superman is finally here" moment, calling back to the scene he saved all his classmates on the bus, the first truly superman-y thing he has done.

giphy.gif

The world was not worthy of your superb vision, Zaddy.
There are two dogs in that clip (which I never noticed before), MoS also had two (three ?) dogs in the movie.

There are two dogs in that clip (which I never noticed before), MoS also had two (three ?) dogs in the movie.
But that bus is really obvious in that shot, and just in the middle of it, even when it's not the focus of the scene. This is the kind of stuff Snyder does often in MoS or BvS. Remember all those horses in BvS for example?

But that bus is really obvious in that shot, and just in the middle of it, even when it's not the focus of the scene. This is the kind of stuff Snyder does often in MoS or BvS. Remember all those horses in BvS for example?
Yeah, I was just pointing out that I didn't catch those things earlier.

I'm really confused to what those dogs would refer to. :D

can't they just let ZS edit the thing and use animation to touch up on top of the unfinished CGI, should cost less than 3M and you can probably make back your profit if 200 thousand fans buy it at $30?

I would love that, it would not cost them much and probably be profitable for them, but i think is more of a pride thing, the yare not gonna let that happen as if would almost as them admitting they made a mistake.

I would watch a workprint version of Snyder cut with the unfinished effects and Junkie music, i dont care about special effects, i just want to see what the movie was in any way posible.

Just for the sake of conversation do you guys think Junkie XL finished ANY music for this?

Yeah, i am sure he did, i dont know if the actual music that were gonna see with the footage, but at least some themes to get an idea of the sound of the movie.

I'm at a point where I don't want to see the ZS cut. Since knowing the full extent of his planned 5 film arc from that t-shirt and certain posts on his Vero, seeing the true vision of JL would just blue ball me since I'll never get to see his full version of Darkseid and how it all ends. It's like asking for a cliffhanger for something really good that's never gonna happen.

That tshirt symbolizes Snyder's approach perfectly: needlessly cluttered w symbolism and metaphors piled on top of each other

Part me hopes one day he does all JL films that he planned via the animated route. Three JL animated movies. Hell, he doesn't even have to get the cast members, bring on Kevin Conroy and the rest of JL animated voice actors.

Part me hopes one day he does all JL films that he planned via the animated route. Three JL animated movies. Hell, he doesn't even have to get the cast members, bring on Kevin Conroy and the rest of JL animated voice actors.

I feel like thats where the #releasethesnydercut movement people should be focusing their energy on. Thats something much more realistic and potentially more satisfying since they could do whatever they want with no budget limitations and not have to worry about tone and continuity issues etc.

I think if enough people asked for an animated version WB might listen.

Last edited:
Don't try and tell the WB animation department that there's no budget limitations in animation, lol.

But in all seriousness, I agree, that seems like a better goal.

Unless they can somehow double the budget and get the original cast back (or some very good imitators), I don't think the hardcore fanbase of Zack's could be satisfied with that route. It's gonna be neutered visually just by going to 2D, and I don't see 2.5+ hour cuts being sanctioned at all.

Comics is the way to go if it has any chance of living on.

I think it's much more doable to do a graphic novel than an animated movie. It just seems like a more logical solution, but at the end of the day, it'll never happen.

It's done. Snyder's vision was terminated before he even got to the middle of it. We won't get to see it. It's better to just move on.

I was talking about the design only. I said nothing which could be interpreted as mocking suicide prevention.

Have a nice rest of your day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"