Justice League Zack Snyder Directing Justice League (The Snyder Cut Edition) - Part 2

So it’s Sunday and next week the Snyder cut comes out. I can’t wait to go to my local Best Buy and get my copy. Exciting.

Anybody else grabbing a copy of the movie tomorrow?

I was on the fence about grabbing it right away until I saw on Twitter that it was selling out, so I went over to Best Buy on my lunch break and picked up one of the last two 4K copies on the shelf. This was at about 11:30 AM. I'm guessing either stores under-ordered or WB didn't send enough copies. Judging from store pickup options online, it looks like between Best Buy and Target, most stores got less than 10 copies of both the standard Blu-ray and 4K.

I was on the fence about grabbing it right away until I saw on Twitter that it was selling out, so I went over to Best Buy on my lunch break and picked up one of the last two 4K copies on the shelf. This was at about 11:30 AM. I'm guessing either stores under-ordered or WB didn't send enough copies. Judging from store pickup options online, it looks like between Best Buy and Target, most stores got less than 10 copies of both the standard Blu-ray and 4K.
Honestly this has been the case everywhere not just the US. From reading up here people over seas said that this was selling out all over the place as well. However I am probably going to buy the Europe steelbook case of the other movie just because I like that case and will use it for this movie.

Honestly this has been the case everywhere not just the US. From reading up here people over seas said that this was selling out all over the place as well.
It has to be a supply underestimation on WB's part. Blu-rays rarely sell out like that halfway through their first day of release unless it's a limited run/collector's edition. I'm sure that if ZSJL had a traditional theatrical release then WB would have shipped out a lot more discs. But this shows that the demand is there and at the end of the day disc sales are much easier to track than streaming views.

It has to be a supply underestimation on WB's part. Blu-rays rarely sell out like that halfway through their first day of release unless it's a limited run/collector's edition. I'm sure that if ZSJL had a traditional theatrical release then WB would have shipped out a lot more discs. But this shows that the demand is there and at the end of the day disc sales are much easier to track than streaming views.
I don't think it's an underestimation more than the WB just wants to get this movie out and for it to go away.

I don't think it's an underestimation more than the WB just wants to get this movie out and for it to go away.
That too. But either way, they look even more foolish when they have to meet the demand and manufacture more discs.

All the Best Buy’s around me mostly only had 3 copies and Target only 2. So I went to the Best Buy closer to my moms place because my local Best Buy had sold out. I did in store pick up and thankfully got my copy.

And my dumb impatient butt went and spent 60 bucks for the UK steelbook back in June. So ive had my copy for some time :funny:

So its sellin out here in the US huh? Either all the hardcore Snyder fans are buying every copy or WB underestimated how much people liked it lol

I went tto WalMart and bought a copy of it on regular DVD. There were only a few coies of any format left.

Finished watching it a few minutes ago. Frankly....I was disappointed. I found it dark, drab, and close to boring. Some of the added scenes were interesting (it was nice to see a Green Lantern and the Martian Manhunter)....but nothing made me jump out of my seat and shout Yayyyyyy.

I’m wondering if today I should watch MOS, BVS:UE and ZSJL today or watch JL:TC and ZSJL just to do a fun comparison and save the trilogy for another time.

The full trilogy is an all day event. Thats almost 10 hours of watching haha

True and I have work at 3:00 pm tomorrow. I’m an insomniac so I can make it work lol believe me.

Also, I feel like each film is so big and epic and intense that you kinda need a break between them IMO. I honestly dont know if i could watch these back to back to back.

I get what your saying and I respect your opinion. I just told myself I wanted to marathon the films once I have the Synder Cut. But yes the films are epic and mythological and pretty heavy with the themes and tone.

Split over a couple days would be my recommendation. Either a day each, or MOS/BVS one day, then ZSJL the next.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"