Justice League Zack Snyder Directing Justice League (The Snyder Cut Edition) - Part 2

The biggest surprise in that show is how good the teen actors are. Good casting.

I still don't think Superman is beyond saving on film. The execs are utter idiots, but the tide turns eventually. Someday there will be someone in a decision making capacity who has a better handle on what the character's appeal is.

We will see this trinity again, together fighting Darkseid. Warner Brothers can't silence anybody or delete a movie from its existence.

Wouldn't that require the movie being in existence for it to be undeletable?

Oh I think the Trinity will appear onscreen someday. It being these same actors and starring in a film directed by Zack Snyder that continues the story from ZSJL is the part I'm extremely skeptical of.

As the years pass, there will eventually either be some kind of hard reboot or they convince Reeves/Pattinson to stick around for future crossovers involving Earth-2 versions of the Justice League... whichever comes first.

4-BA0-DEB8-CA08-4012-B59-A-5427-AFC3-C799.jpg

We will see this trinity again, together fighting Darkseid. Warner Brothers can't silence anybody or delete a movie from its existence.

No one is deleting Snyder's movies from existence. Just potentially from continuity moving forward. Anyone is free to watch Snyder's movies anytime they want. But the studio isn't under an obligation to continue his story. Maybe one day something changes and they let Zack do his thing. Who knows what the new overlords will do at this point. But I would be surprised if Zack got to make more at this point.

for me Trinity is bigger than JL. i want Trinity trilogy movies separate from all the DCEU baggages.

Am I the only one who kinda wants Pattinson to stay in his own pocket universe without Superman and Wonder Woman and supernatural and cosmic threats?

I kinda like the idea that Pattinson will be our main Batman where Reeves can tell intimate, gritty, grounded stories and then maybe we can have some other actor utilized as a Batman for the big team up, event films.

Am I the only one who kinda wants Pattinson to stay in his own pocket universe without Superman and Wonder Woman and supernatural and cosmic threats?

I kinda like the idea that Pattinson will be our main Batman where Reeves can tell intimate, gritty, grounded stories and then maybe we can have some other actor utilized as a Batman for the big team up, event films.

If we got a more traditional Superman, I would love to see him come face to face with this Batman. The emphasis on them being polar opposites could be a compelling take on the World's Finest.

Yeah, i mean slightly.
I do want Reeves to tackle "supernatural" things, i want my Mr Freeze movie god damn it.
But yeah, have this be its own thing.

Would be so easy, have a Reeves universe and then a Main Batman universe with a different batman that works with the justice league etc.

Its so easy, i dont get why WB is making things so hard.
Its all so very god damn easy, same with Superman...why do these suits think so complicated all the time.

Yes yes, let me, clarify. They can go supernatural within Batman's realm, Mr Freeze (ooh i want Mr Freeze SO badly!), Clayface, Croc etc. What I really meant is have this Pattinson Batman go up against Braniac and Starro and other big supernatural threats with the Justice League. I would like to have a separate Batman for those, but thats just me.

The recent comments about Kingdom Come have me really excited about the possibility of that film serving as the next Justice League film, which would also help setup the next generation of heroes. If handled properly, it could be a satisfying conclusion to the Cavill Superman. Naturally, big changes would need to be made, and some characters would need to be replaced or excised, but I think it could really work as the next big DC event film.​

It could end up looking something like this :​

Directed by Andres Muschietti

Henry Cavill as Superman (in his final appearance)

F5150486-A5D1-43F5-97DB-844F817ABB01.jpeg

Michael Keaton as Batman

99A84C6E-C732-4F13-9D65-B371A6C75369.jpeg

Gal Gadot as Wonder Woman

26896FF7-4751-4510-A9C8-77B845926729.jpeg

Jason Momoa as Aquaman

84897217-ED66-4722-B360-3B65853F4823.jpeg

Zachary Levi as Shazam

97DADC22-20CE-4958-B49B-E2587188DB17.jpeg

Ezra Miller as The Flash (Wally West pictured)

DECC7158-08D5-449A-9CC7-094E9B016ABB.jpeg

Black Canary (Olivia Queen pictured)

5CD13C04-D5D5-455D-846E-D2794CA7DC52.jpeg

Xolo Maridueña as Blue Beetle (Ted Kord pictured)

E3D20C7E-BE19-42F9-A4F1-D698C2AAA13C.jpeg

Leslie Grace as Batgirl & Sasha Calle as Supergirl (Supergirl only had a minor appearance in the original story, and Batgirl would be taking Red Robin’s role)

B338C661-BD8B-4739-86C4-89A230018780.jpeg

Dwayne Johnson as Black Adam (taking the place of Magog in this story)

D2FBE70D-F7AE-4E64-921F-AFDE6167FD05.jpeg

Last edited:
Fighting the WB is a lost cause at this point. What can be done is make Discovery hear our voices. Even if with Discovery The Snyder Stuff is done. We can get the current people at WB & DC fired by not supporting the majority of their stuff. Yeah we can make The Batman a success (or not this is up to the individual. But The Flash / Aquaman / Batgirl etc must all fail horribly. Blue Beetle is not connected to any of this yet so hes okay for now. But we gotta show Discovery what we want by what we support & we show Discovery that there is a clear difference through the success & failures of these projects

Last edited:
Anyone who deliberately roots for these movies/shows to fail is no DC fan. You don’t have to like how things went down, but don’t make things difficult for people who have nothing to do with the supposed problem (filmmakers and actors in said projects)

it just comes off as petty and vindictive.

Anyone who deliberately roots for these movies/shows to fail is no DC fan. You don’t have to like how things went down, but don’t make things difficult for people who have nothing to do with the supposed problem (filmmakers and actors in said projects)

A movies success or failure is the only voice fans have in the end

For all the problems I had with the Snyder movies, I always showed up night one to give them a fair shot.

A movies success or failure also is the only way we can show we dont like the current regime at a studio

Yeah good luck with all that

Dont need it 2022 is gonna be a bad year for the WB & DC & Discovery is watching. The WB has just about alienated almost all of the major fan bases one way or another. Harry Potter has multiple boycotts going & the Amber Turd thing will effect Aquaman & not just Fantastic Beast. Add in everything else going on with DC & not just Warner Media & the bad PR between fans. How can the WB realistically have a good 2022 ? They will no doubt have a success or two but the stack is against them on a lot of their franchises & the PR is quite frankly a nightmare with no signs of slowing down. Discovery is watching all of this play out silently. Sony & Marvel are on top of the Entertainment world right now followed by Universal & Paramount likely having a good 2022 as well. We will see what happens with WB & DC after that merge

Last edited:
The fan response has been tremendous on Reddit, IG and Twitter. The memes have been ****ing hilarious. It seems like the DC fan base has united against WB after these leaks. The DCEU needs a Superman, Batman, and Wonder Woman as the foundation. Cavill wants to come back, the fans want him back, and his story feels extremely incomplete.

WB should make another JL movie, which obviously doesn’t need Snyder’s involvement. The franchise desperately deserves another chance. Retain Henry for the team up films and a Sasha Calle/Supergirl movie, and then maybe do a standalone Abrams/Coates Superman movie series. And if the notoriously reactive WB decides to ape NWH again, they could even do a Into the Superverse movie.

The fan response has been tremendous on Reddit, IG and Twitter. The memes have been ****ing hilarious. It seems like the DC fan base has united against WB after these leaks. The DCEU needs a Superman, Batman, and Wonder Woman as the foundation. Cavill wants to come back, the fans want him back, and his story feels extremely incomplete.

WB should make another JL movie, which obviously doesn’t need Snyder’s involvement. The franchise desperately deserves another chance. Retain Henry for the team up films and a Sasha Calle/Supergirl movie, and then maybe do a standalone Abrams/Coates Superman movie series. And if the notoriously reactive WB decides to ape NWH again, they could even do a Into the Superverse movie.

We should not want anything from the current WB & DC. Wait for after the Discovery merger & lets see who gets fired & how things are restructured, There is no way Discovery keeps everyone currently in charge at WB & DC on board once things are done & settled

I can tell you this much that Toby Emmerich & Ann Sarnoff & Walter Hamada & Jim Lee & I might be missing somebody. But these are the clowns that has gotta be either fired or sent somewhere else in the companies & never heard from again

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
monke77
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"