Justice League Zack Snyder Directing Justice League (The Snyder Cut Edition) - Part 2

Did Zack Snyder Stans Rig the Oscar 'Fan Favorite' Vote With Online Bots? (Exclusive)

TheWrap has learned that the Academy’s “Fan Favorite” and “Cheer Moment” awards — the Twitter polls allowing regular folks at home to vote online in the weeks ahead of the March 27 ceremony for their own Best Picture choice as well as their favorite movie moment of all time — appear to have been rigged by automated online bot accounts backing the work of “Justice League” filmmaker Zack Snyder.

segundo-sol-novela.gif

Following up on my post above, I looked up that interview where Snyder talks about his plans for the JL sequels and… part of me is glad that didn’t happen, even though I loved the Snyder Cut.

Bruce and Lois romance???
Superman son becoming Batman???

No thanks.

Wouldn’t mind a proper sequel to this though, but not so “out there”

Like I’ve said before, I’d love a sequel to ZSJL, but bring in a new writer and director. Otherwise I think it’ll feel like a Shyamalan/Glass thing where he just got too lost in the sauce of his universe and lost the hook.

Following up on my post above, I looked up that interview where Snyder talks about his plans for the JL sequels and… part of me is glad that didn’t happen, even though I loved the Snyder Cut.

Bruce and Lois romance???

I assume this comes from an earlier draft of their Justice League storyline. Because it seems highly implausible that a Bruce/Lois “romance” scenario could arise out of the ZSJL cut.

I assume this comes from an earlier draft of their Justice League storyline. Because it seems highly implausible that a Bruce/Lois “romance” scenario could arise out of the ZSJL cut.
Probably, but seems like it would have come up in the sequel since he talked about it post-Snyder Cut, but he did say the studio rejected that idea.
You are absolutely correct, though. It would not have made sense. They barely said two words to each other in JL.

The romance idea was reportedly from his original draft before Warner Bros intervened and turned down the idea. Unless I'm mistaken, the only idea that would have carried over is where Clark and Lois's biological son inherits the mantle as a tribute to Bruce.

Ah, that makes more sense.
Still, the son taking becoming Batman is a little odd.

Becoming Batman as Tribute sounds kind of bonkers.
The cowl for Bruce represents much much more, so i despise the idea that just as a Tribute the Son of Lois and Clark would wear it.

But it would fit into the MO of Snyder.
He too is one of those who loves the idea of the Batgod, so having literally a metahuman under the Cowl...a wet dream of Snyder.

Which draft is the one with the Riddler exploding or what that was?

Eh, part of me of course is always curious about the "what ifs" and i would surely be not against it as long as its clearly done as an Otherworld story.
I give Otherworld stories a extremely long leash...so i wouldnt say no to a Zack Snyder return at all, as long as he stays in that corner and isnt allowed to do anything Main Universe related.

I look at all films as elseworlds, the "main universe" is the comics.

I expect the Bruce and Lois thing comes from Zack being a bit too invested in Arthurian mythology, I'm very glad that idea was dropped early on.
If I remember right the idea was that Lois and Clarks child wouldn't have any powers, but I'm not a fan of that either. I think Snyder got it into his head that it would be good to tie the legacies of Superman and Batman together, which is a nice idea but difficult to pull off satisfactorily.

I like the gist of the plans for JL2/3, but there were definitely areas that needed work.

Happy to leave it as it ended in ZSJL.

...seems like it would have come up in the sequel since he talked about it post-Snyder Cut, but he did say the studio rejected that idea.
You are absolutely correct, though. It would not have made sense. They barely said two words to each other in JL.

The romance idea was reportedly from his original draft before Warner Bros intervened and turned down the idea. Unless I'm mistaken, the only idea that would have carried over is where Clark and Lois's biological son inherits the mantle as a tribute to Bruce.

I don’t follow Snyder that closely. My impression: 1) he has a geeky, boyish enthusiasm; 2) he’s not the most articulate person, so his extemporaneous statements sometimes turn into meandering “stream of consciousness” musings; 3) he has a tendency to “over share” his half-formed, preliminary story ideas — even if they never come to fruition. Consequently, the Snyder naysayers have an extra supply of material to complain about. :cwink:

I usually dont pay attention to fan films and stuff but this was so well done and makes me want a whole Kngihtmare movie!

So.. after exit of Tobey Emmerich, another person in his earlier team is exiting.

Those responsible for JL(2017) are already out of the Warner Bros., So far Geoff Johns, Jon Berg, Jason Kilar, Ann Sarnoff and Tobey Emmerich have exited WB (maybe, I should mention Joss Wheon as well). Hamada next.

Like I’ve said before, I’d love a sequel to ZSJL, but bring in a new writer and director. Otherwise I think it’ll feel like a Shyamalan/Glass thing where he just got too lost in the sauce of his universe and lost the hook.

I'm ok with that as long as they keep the key elements and visuals don't get too far out like AM.
But who...
I wouldn't mind Snyder as an advisor for some things. He has great ideas and details.

Need a storyteller.

So.. after exit of Tobey Emmerich, another person in his earlier team is exiting.

Those responsible for JL(2017) are already out of the Warner Bros., So far Geoff Johns, Jon Berg, Jason Kilar, Ann Sarnoff and Tobey Emmerich have exited WB (maybe, I should mention Joss Wheon as well). Hamada next.

Damn i woke up from my fever dream and what do i see. All those people in charge of JL2017 Garbage Cut are gone. Nice.

Return of the Snyderverse loading …

Probably means nothing :whatever: :D

Creating a new name to post while your original name is on probation is not allowed. Your original name is now perma banned and this name is on a four month probation.

I've never understood sock puppets. Like wouldn't you just have the same IP anyway?

Gotta say though, a four month probation seems very lenient.

Not that I'm complaining or anything. Just surprised at the fairness displayed. :applaud

You know until this digital release was announced I had no idea it hadnt been released on digital last year. I just assumed it was with the Blu Ray/ DVD release. lol

I guess that makes sense though, HBO Max would've wanted to keep it digitally exclusive to them for a while.

Always had a feeling Ray Fisher was being used as a puppet for Snyder. Poor Geoff Johns took a mountain of abuse that wasn’t even his fault.

Also interesting that the article makes it seem like Walter Hamada is going to survive the Discovery purge and stay in place as the DC Films chief.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"