Justice League Zack Snyder Directing Justice League (The Snyder Cut Edition) - Part 2

How much time Darkseid's Armada will take to arrive on Earth ?

Apokolips has to be farther away from Krypton, so we don't have any method to estimate the distance but if he takes thousand years (since last time they arrived was during Greek civilization period), all his enemies (JL members, except WW) will die of old age.

You know, the one thing that I could never get is why Silas Stone still lived in Gotham when his work was in Metropolis. The commute alone would be exhausting to do everyday.

You know, the one thing that I could never get is why Silas Stone still lived in Gotham when his work was in Metropolis. The commute alone would be exhausting to do everyday.
I know Victor played football for GCU but does that mean Silas' apartment was in Gotham too? I might have to watch again and look out for that. I don't know for certain that the Stone's apartment was in Gotham. Victor could have gone to school in Gotham even though his family lives in metropolis... idk. I never really thought about that I guess.

Werent they like "Cannot promote ZSJL because it will hurt WW84" back in January? Lol. None of the cast who are working with WB even tweeting about this movie. Was Zack told not to promote the Justice is Gray on his twitter? Not even a tweet? Just dropped with zero marketing... not insinuating anything but this whole thing is fishy to me ngl

Last edited:
It's not a conspiracy, it's a marketing strategy
That would be really funny if this whole time Warner Media was intentionally harnessing this grassroots buzz and energy from all this to really make the film preform at its full potential and in turn bolster HBO Max and the DC brand. That would really make me LOL.

That would be really funny if this whole time Warner Media was intentionally harnessing this grassroots buzz and energy from all this to really make the film preform at its full potential and in turn bolster HBO Max and the DC brand. That would really make me LOL.

Woah big brain stuff from WB lol

Woah big brain stuff from WB lol

I mean think about it, is it hurting them for people trying their absolute best to make a movie on Warner Media's fledging streaming platform succeed? #DontDeleteHBOMax watch the film on repeat get as many people to sign up to do the same. At the end of the day, this isn't hurting them. I am not saying they're smart enough for this to be true but....

Last edited:
Star Labs subsidized a Metropolis pied-à-terre for Stone. So he has homes in both cities. ;nd

Got a subscription to this recently, totally worth it guys.

Werent they like "Cannot promote ZSJL because it will hurt WW84" back in January? Lol. None of the cast who are working with WB even tweeting about this movie. Was Zack told not to promote the Justice is Gray on his twitter? Not even a tweet? Just dropped with zero marketing... not insinuating anything but this whole thing is fishy to me ngl

It's BIZARRE. People like me who hated BvS etc. are talking about this movie online, tweeting, posting on social media but the actual people who are in it aren't saying anything? And why drop the black and white version without any fanfare a week later than the regular one? Did Warner Bros. go like 'we aren't renewing your contract if you promote this' to the cast?

Cause Amber Heard took a shirt in the bed and stole dying children's money and she is still not fired :funny:

HBO Max isn't promoting black and white version so it means nothing i guess.

F’g floored me :lmao:

tenor.gif

It has been bugging me for a week now but Affleck in the final scene reminded me of someone but I could not place it. Finally did...

matt-dillon.jpg
Affleck in that scene made me think imagine Mat Dillon and George Clooney had a baby.... And that baby didn't wake fully before the scene was shot :D

Remember when Joss was coming in to "save" this movie and the DCEU

You know something I only just sort of clicked on, you know the awful addition of the news report when that news anchor mocks that woman whose claiming aliens stole her husband. This is a world where Superman has revealed himself to the world and it literally survived an alien invasion. Makes you wonder why a news anchor would mock her knowing that aliens do exist. F’g Whedon man

"I dont think they can ignore" :word:

Again to put it into context. The nov 17th event(with the actors involved) got to around 700k tweets. That resulted in Emmerich calling Snyder. This doubled that from just fan and audience support.

"I dont think they can ignore" :word:

Again to put it into context. The nov 17th event(with the actors involved) got to around 700k tweets. That resulted in Emmerich calling Snyder. This doubled that from just fan and audience support.

Despite the fact that some of those fan responses read a little too...cult-ish to me, WOW this is awesome. Beating Avengers Endgame. I mean....well there you have it guys, the demand is there. And I like I said in prior posts, more is coming from this world, bet on that. Its just a matter of how which they will need to figure out.

Well, anyone who thought that releasing ZSJL would placate his fans and they would move on now knows the truth. Now the Snyderverse needs to be “restored” or else it’s all a big anti-Snyder conspiracy. If WB gave him free reign to make JL2, and it bombed hard, they would still be clamoring for him to be allowed to make a trilogy. Bear in mind, I’m not saying ALL Snyder fans are this way but a vocal contingent of them (whether it’s the majority or a minority I’m not sure).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"