Justice League Zack Snyder Directing Justice League (The Snyder Cut Edition)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Didn’t Fiora try and do the whole, call WB hourly campaign?

Dang #restorethesnyderverse tending in the US with 1.03m tweets. I think that's more than the #releasethesnydercut campain a year and a half ago, no? (Not saying it will lead to anything, just interesting tidbit).

I know folks got tight because WW merked those dudes up in the bank, but rewatching that scene...chef’s kiss. Especially living in a country where white terrorists always seem to get handled with kitten gloves. Based Snyder gave me some wish fulfillment there I cannot lie.

These are fair I guess. I would hardly call them hit pieces though. I'll leave it be for now because I really would like to continue the positive vibes for ZSJL. But my main issue is that most of this drama happened either before or during the investigation. The investigation has since been wrapped and people have been fired as a result of it and yet Ray gives ultimatums like insisting that Hamada is removed for him to continue with the Flash movie yet everyone got mad at WB when they were like well I guess we will have to write you out of it then because we are not going to fire one of our top executive who have been making money for our company for years. I am fine with how you and others feel about the situation but I still feel like Ray seems like an entitled drama queen.

If your response to an employee that has alleged workplace misconduct against a manager is to fire that employee for saying they don’t want to work with said manager, you are a terrible employer at best and criminally liable at worst.

It’s very clear that a lot of folks here don’t read their employee handbooks and haven’t had to undergo basic misconduct training.

I know folks got tight because WW merked those dudes up in the bank, but rewatching that scene...chef’s kiss. Especially living in a country where white terrorists always seem to get handled with kitten gloves. Based Snyder gave me some wish fulfillment there I cannot lie.

WW was actually being merciful in that scene as far as i am concerned, aholes like that deserve a far more worse fate.

I mean other than the gauntlet explosion at the end when she could’ve just turned that dude into brain soup like the rest of them, I had no problem with how she went about her business.

I also have no clue who Fiona is

she was one of the leaders of the RTSC campaign.
also if you're talking about toxic snyder fans, shes a bit of a figurehead of that.

she communicates directly with snyder and he had her on the fandome panel too -- i think thats the one thing people hit snyder about how he enables his toxic fans.

its super poetic irony that she ends up disliking this movie. lol

Gotta say though, Manchester Black and the Elite wouldn't have much of a place in the Snyderverse.

'Hey you guys should stop putting criminals in these revolving door prisons, and start killing them inst-'

'Did it.'

'Oh, okay.'

she was one of the leaders of the RTSC campaign.
also if you're talking about toxic snyder fans, shes a bit of a figurehead of that.

she communicates directly with snyder and he had her on the fandome panel too -- i think thats the one thing people hit snyder about how he enables his toxic fans.

its super poetic irony that she ends up disliking this movie. lol
Geez that definitely is ironic. Also what could she possibly not like about it? It was so entertaining. I saw it three times already lol. Did she give reasoning? Does she think the theatrical cut is better?

Geez that definitely is ironic. Also what could she possibly not like about it? It was so entertaining. I saw it three times already lol. Did she give reasoning? Does she think the theatrical cut is better?

shes gone radio silent, but people on twitter saying its because the movie had jokes. and that pissed her off hahaah

I know this is petty, but it bugs me everytime I see it.
The first Wonder Woman scene often gets described as being in a bank or museum, it's neither.
It is set in a building called the Old Bailey, it's the Central Court in London, that's why there is a statue of justice on the roof for Wonder Woman to stand on.
Wonder Woman delivers justice in a court.
(ancient lamentation music playing)

We are living in a society where I, notorious BvS hater, enjoyed the directors cut more than the leader of the movement that made all this possible

mfw:

View attachment 44515

she is like Moses.

she can lead her people into the Promise Land but cannot enter it herself for she needs to atone for her sins.

8AH3XL.gif

I know this is petty, but it bugs me everytime I see it.
The first Wonder Woman scene often gets described as being in a bank or museum, it's neither.
It is set in a building called the Old Bailey, it's the Central Court in London, that's why there is a statue of justice on the roof for Wonder Woman to stand on.
Wonder Woman delivers justice in a court.
(ancient lamentation music playing)

nice!

We are living in a society where I, notorious BvS hater, enjoyed the directors cut more than the leader of the movement that made all this possible

mfw:

View attachment 44515

Seriously man, this is forking crazy. This is the definition of what it is to have a turn of events. I've seen the blue checkmarks who hated Snyder and the DCEU pull a total 180 and is fighting alongside us.

Insane times.

Some hardcore Snyder fans must get Age of Ultron flashbacks or something when they see jokes in a DCEU film. Suddenly they think of Marvel and they're just like

Maybe the only reason the Snyder cut came out is because she wished on a Monkeys Paw...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"