Justice League Zack Snyder Directing Justice League (The Snyder Cut Edition)

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, but he did take indirect shots at them multiple times through Vero and watch parties

It's not like Ayer is taking shots at the current administration. He's badmouthing disgraced Kevin Tsujihara who AT&T fired

This is exactly my point, he’s an opportunist.
It wasn’t so long time ago that he was telling people to move on and now he’s suddenly badmouthing the studio.

I would like to see his SS cut, but I don’t like the way he’s handling the situation.

The other thing is Ayer had said on multiple occasions that he stands by the theatrical cut and asked people to move on.
Yeah, but that was then and this is now and remember he was only saying that right before the opening weekend of SS. Ayer had to say that for PR reasons since since he wasn’t going to risk damaging his career by telling the truth right before the release of the movie where money is the on the line. He’d essentially end up like Josh Trank.

Now, four years after the movie came out, and the old regime who tinkered with the film are largely gone, he can finally advocate for his version of the movie freely without the fear about the wider repercussions on his career.

Last edited:
I think there are a couple of reasons, one is the success of RTSC campaign, then the launch of HBO Max and lastly, James Gunn's The Suicide Squad is releasing next year, mostly with same cast, Ayer's SS movie might renew the interest in the property as there is 4 years gap between the two movies.

Thicc Grace on it.

InTaNaF.jpg

I was wondering if by "Thicc" you're talking about her being a slightly large woman. Now I see that she's actually an attractive thiccccck woman. lmao

Him suddenly being so passionate about his vision just comes off as super disingenuous.
Hey, if you had to keep hush-hush about the truth of what the studio did to your movie, while it gets panned by critics and then subsequently becomes a punching bag for film Twitter you’d probably feel frustrated too. Especially if the final film didn’t reflect your vision.

Think that's one of the two times we'll see Darkseid in adult form.

Things I know I wanna see in the Snyder Cut

10- More of Victor Stone/Cyborg's backstory and character development

9- The Seventh Member...Originally, marketing material for Justice League included the phrase, "Unite the Seven", but only six members were ever seen on screen when the film debuted; Wonder Woman, Batman, Super Man, The Flash, Aquaman, and Cyborg. Fans speculate that the seventh member could make their appearance in The Snyder Cut, possibly turning out to be Martian Manhunter, Shazam, Atom, or Green Lantern. Snyder's original script had over 10 additional superhero characters in the film, so it could be a variety of people.

8- More context on the time travel aspect especially when it comes to Knightmare in BVS

7- More buddy/buddy interaction between Clark and Bruce

6- Higher stakes

5- Sure as hell no Cavill editing on his moustache...give him that Mission Impossible Fallout mustache or give him a beard

4- More consistent Batman

3- The League fighting as a team...united and together

2- More of Joe Manganiello/Deathstroke

1- Tease Darkseid...build up towards Darkseid especially if he is supposed to be your Universal big bad much like Thanos was for the MCU...Darkseid should be that in this Snyder Cut and then you set the tone for the future of the DCEU going forward

Given the info we currently know, safe to say that all of those are checked out.

I wonder if that scene that Cavil mentioned about Superman arguing with Batman over who should lead the team will be in the Snyder Cut? I don’t whether that scene was scrapped in the rewrites to the script that occurred after BVS came out, or if it was shot but was scrapped in Whedon’s cut.

Does anyone here have any idea?

Some people are planning an all week Ayer Cut event this next week so, we'll see more extra from David...

Eh. I continue to remain completely uninterested in the Ayer cut, but good for him and the people supporting it.

This guy knows his stuff looks like the following have agreed to additional dialogue (maybe even photography)

The only issue I see is the harassment that can take place.

Nothing really all that wrong with the idea of people trying to influence what products are sold to them. As unromantic as it may sound everyone is trying to get paid in Hollywood.

I still don't see how anything suicide squad is overshadowing Justice League, and its not like the movement people didn't immediately move on to ayer's director's cut right after getting what they wanted.

Snyder getting his cut out there was the first and biggest domino to drop here, I really don't see the harm, and I say this as someone who really has no desire to see Ayer's cut.

I still don't see how anything suicide squad is overshadowing Justice League, and its not like the movement people didn't immediately move on to ayer's director's cut right after getting what they wanted.

Snyder getting his cut out there was the first and biggest domino to drop here, I really don't see the harm, and I say this as someone who really has no desire to see Ayer's cut.

i agree. and if it can be put out before SC i think they should do it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kathielee
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"