Justice League Zack Snyder Directing Justice League (The Snyder Cut Edition)

Status
Not open for further replies.
BP was visibly cartoonish, but I was so damn into the movie and that fight that I didn’t even care. And it didn’t look as bad to me in the theater in either viewing as it does in that still image.

So, yeah I agree that this stuff is still designed to be seen in motion and with a certain screen quality as well.

yes. It’s in one of the interviews around the time of the first tease. He said he wanted to include Desade but the VFX team said they had nothing done but they were able to cobble up that shot for him.

Impressive how good that shot is then.

I swear you can set your watch to every time someone mentions the black panther scene when the vfx in this justice league movie is discussed

its the go-to every time

BP was visibly cartoonish, but I was so damn into the movie and that fight that I didn’t even care. And it didn’t look as bad to me in the theater in either viewing as it does in that still image.

So, yeah I agree that this stuff is still designed to be seen in motion and with a certain screen quality as well.
I agree. Wasn’t “that” bad considering the environment either. Very “unreal” exaggerated shots. A little cartoony but not enough to ruin it.
Of course you wish for better but...

I agree. Wasn’t “that” bad considering the environment either. Very “unreal” exaggerated shots. A little cartoony but not enough to ruin it.
Of course you wish for better but...
It reminded me of the fight scene towards the beginning of blade 2 where blade was flipping and jumping around. Characters looked weightless.

Black Panther and Justice League both had some okay effects, and some terrible cartoon CGI.

Happy now?
Now we’re cooking...

images

Off topic, but i wished we got a chance to see Rick Famuyiwa's version of The Flash, and Gareth Evans Deathstroke. :argh:

Me too man, especially after seeing Famuyiwa's work on both seasons of The Mandalorian. His episodes are easily some of my favorites of the show and Gareth Evans directing Deathstroke just oozed with potenital and I'm sad that one isn't happening either, because it could have been amazingly badass.

Me too man, especially after seeing Famuyiwa's work on both seasons of The Mandalorian. His episodes are easily some of my favorites of the show and Gareth Evans directing Deathstroke just oozed with potenital and I'm sad that one isn't happening either, because it could have been amazingly badass.

I just think the first Flash movie should focus on the character, the movie we're getting seems to be focusing on everything but Flash.

I just think the first Flash movie should focus on the character, the movie we're getting seems to be focusing on everything but Flash.

But the huge event that the premise of the story is based upon will likely happen bc of Flash’s decision and motivations. And then only he can right it in the end as well. That sounds like a Flash story to me.

I get that Batman(s) and Supergirl are pretty huge announcements, but them being support doesn’t mean it’s their story.

So Will Beall.

any info about his input?
The insane Will Beall script:

The 'Justice League' That Might Have Been: We've Seen the Script

Steppenwolf is the lead villain with Darkseid as the behind the scene mastermind.

DC heroes -- allies who knew each others’ identities. They meet up at the Metropolis Diner.

Amanda Waller & King Faraday run the Department of Metahuman Affairs.

There are the Green Lanterns in the deep space: John Stewart & Thanagarian Katar Hol / Hawkman. They engaged with Desaad.

Superman kidnapped & taken to Apokolips by Steppenwolf & the Parademons.

Darkseid, a brainwashed Superman invaded Earth.

Batman used a special armour to fight Superman, Wonder Woman released Superman from Desaad’s mind control.

Superman goes through a Boom Tube, traveled eleven years into the future to find that Darkseid wiped out most of the Earth’s population.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vortep88
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"