Zack Snyder zombie film "Army of the Dead" on Netflix

Snyder says there are no handcuffs on him this time. I wonder what that means for the film.

The adventure is set amid a zombie outbreak in Las Vegas, during which a man assembles a group of mercenaries to take the ultimate gamble, venturing into the quarantined zone to pull off the greatest heist ever attempted.

$90m is a pretty wild budget for this type of movie. Is Netflix gonna try to give it a serious run at the box office?

Really interested in this. Snyder’s best film to date is the DotD remake, so it’ll be good to see him back in the horror genre again.

He was hopeless at superheroes, but I genuinely think he’s got a lot to offer to big budget, epic horror.

Interesting that he's going back to his roots...

And considering who's writing it... this might as well be another Sucker Punch.

Really interested in this. Snyder’s best film to date is the DotD remake, so it’ll be good to see him back in the horror genre again.

He was hopeless at superheroes, but I genuinely think he’s got a lot to offer to big budget, epic horror.
This one isn't a remake, so odds are against him. We will see. Granted, is anyone expecting some profound experience from this? Just Zack going crazy with violence and action.

I wish someone offered him MK.

My man @Black Narcissus mentioned in another thread that it'd be wild if he cast everyone from Justice League in this. I agree, that would be amazing. lmao.

In all seriousness though, I doubt we'd see Ben or Henry, but I could definitely picture Fisher, Mamoa, Miller and Gadot signing on to this.

My man @Black Narcissus mentioned in another thread that it'd be wild if he cast everyone from Justice League in this. I agree, that would be amazing. lmao.

In all seriousness though, I doubt we'd see Ben or Henry, but I could definitely picture Fisher, Mamoa, Miller and Gadot signing on to this.
I'd definitely like to see Gadot in an action-horror :up:

This seems like exactly the type of movie Snyder should be making. I hope it's as fun an OTT badass as it sounds.

Also, Snyder doing MK is freaking inspired. I really want to see that now.

I am not normally a zombie guy.
But, mixing with a heist film sounds interesting to me.

This is the type of film Zack is more suited for. Actually looking forward to seeing it. Maybe now there will be a reduction in the Snyderbros spamming twitter for a cut of a movie that doesn't exist.

Except that Snyder seems to be sniffing his own supply.

Except that Snyder seems to be sniffing his own supply.

Which is fine. I'd gladly take more swing for the fences misfires that are at least interesting in their failures(like Sucker Punch) than another Batman v Superman. And absolutely ANYTHING is better than Ayn Rand trash like The Fountainhead.

The kkrazzy stunts and over the tops violence that comes with this concept is right in his wheelhouse.

Plus it's good that Zack is not adapting sacrosanct characters (I loved what he did in MOS & BvS tho) for a change. He seriously needed a break from that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"